Jeff Thomas might Transfer to Mizzou

Advertisement
Mizzou had a couple All-SEC guys from East St. Louis this season.

Figures JT4 might end up there on a bounce-back.

Advertisement
Don't give a sh-t about JT4. He quit on us like a little b-tch.

Stop spreading your dumbshiit lies. He didn't quit. He got smart and put himself in a better situation to get picked up by a better system. When you are a bonafide offensive threat and you're playing for a dumbshiit coach with 4 plays, making you block 90% of the time, and when you are targeted by the Losier and you have to make superhero catches...I would transfer to. JT4 is a good kid. He was quiet. Minded his own business and made plays. If he began to speak up in practices I'm sure it took a lot for him to do that. These are the kids/stars you want. Mork/Brown can't blame this situation on the kid.

Stop spreading your dumbshiit lies. He didn't quit. He got smart and put himself in a better situation to get picked up by a better system. When you are a bonafide offensive threat and you're playing for a dumbshiit coach with 4 plays, making you block 90% of the time, and when you are targeted by the Losier and you have to make superhero catches...I would transfer to. JT4 is a good kid. He was quiet. Minded his own business and made plays. If he began to speak up in practices I'm sure it took a lot for him to do that. These are the kids/stars you want. Mork/Brown can't blame this situation on the kid.
"Dumbsh-t lies"? He "didnt quit"?!? LOL You can try and justify his actions all you want, but what he did is the very definition of "quitting", bud.

Advertisement
If he were to accept sitting out next year and then transferring to an Oklahoma type situation dude would be a top 15 pick guaranteed.

OU wouldn't take him. Why take a character risk like that, when they can get a kid just as talented, if not more so, without the baggage?

Advertisement
"Dumbsh-t lies"? He "didnt quit"?!? LOL You can try and justify his actions all you want, but what he did is the very definition of "quitting", bud.

The Coach Mork quit on him. This offense quit on him. Do you deny this? So JT decided his gifts could be appreciated and celebrated elsewhere. Don't blame him one bit. But your sewer system upbringing would rather shiit on a kid that went all out for this program...do you deny this as well?

Advertisement
Again you don’t know if it was personal issues, got homesick, or was sick and tired of this ****** coaching staff. No one knows and I don’t think no one will ever know the real truth.
What part of my comment was referring to his motivations for quitting? Did I say "he quit for no good reason"? I said he "quit on us". Quit is not a very complex word so I wouldnt think you would need to go look it up in a dictionary, but walking out on your team with 2 games left in the season is BY DEFINITION "quitting". And i dont respect a player who walks out mid season on his supposed "brothers". Its that simple to me.

You want to make a bunch of excuses for him and justify it? Fine, you're welcome to. I choose not to. Like i said above, i dont give one sh-t about Jeff Thomas anymore.

Advertisement
Back