Jeff Thomas might Transfer to Mizzou

Advertisement
As someone said, I wish him well. I'm not one to wish anyone ill will.

Having said that, there is no way I would grant him an immediate release. You want to act like a child, I'll treat you like one and that's his punishment. You finish what you started, the season and semester, or there are repercussions.

In the real world, he is going to be in situations that aren't ideal. He'll need to handle difficult situations better. My prediction, he never will. He should be maturing, but from all the information that's been leaked, he doesn't appear to be. What a waste that will be for someone with the talent to make it to the top.

Anyone but Jobe

I thought JT was a special talent while he was here. Just because he's left us doesn't change his abilities.

I don't know the whole story. I do regret that we've lost someone with his abilities. I also understand the need for team discipline.

Whatever the real reasons behind his departure I must say he did seem to give his all on the field ....and that's all you can ask of any player....so I wont knock him.

But he's gone ....and there's plenty of Canes still here giving their all. They are the ones that have my attention now.

What about coach discipline?? Why we not disciplining **** boy for this ****** season?? Team discipline...

As someone said, I wish him well. I'm not one to wish anyone ill will.

Having said that, there is no way I would grant him an immediate release. You want to act like a child, I'll treat you like one and that's his punishment. You finish what you started, the season and semester, or there are repercussions.

In the real world, he is going to be in situations that aren't ideal. He'll need to handle difficult situations better. My prediction, he never will. He should be maturing, but from all the information that's been leaked, he doesn't appear to be. What a waste that will be for someone with the talent to make it to the top.

Lmao In the 'real world' people don't sit out a year if they walk out on their job.. in the 'real world' you don't like your job you get another.. you don't like your bitxh you get another.. you don't like your car you can get another.. in the NCAA you're handcuffed.. your job can not tell you who you can n can't work for once you gone... Your ex bitxh can't make you not smash her bestie or her rival.. or both at the same **** time lol. Please don't compare that BS to the 'real world' sir.

Advertisement
What about coach discipline?? Why we not disciplining **** boy for this ****** season?? Team discipline...

I will stick with the topic of the thread JT4

Wont help to hijack a thread. It's not fair to other posters

Last edited:
Lmao In the 'real world' people don't sit out a year if they walk out on their job.. in the 'real world' you don't like your job you get another.. you don't like your bitxh you get another.. you don't like your car you can get another.. in the NCAA you're handcuffed.. your job can not tell you who you can n can't work for once you gone... Your ex bitxh can't make you not smash her bestie or her rival.. or both at the same **** time lol. Please don't compare that BS to the 'real world' sir.
your job actually can, at times, much like the NCAA, tell you who you can and can't work for. you're welcome.

Stop spreading your dumbshiit lies. He didn't quit. He got smart and put himself in a better situation to get picked up by a better system. When you are a bonafide offensive threat and you're playing for a dumbshiit coach with 4 plays, making you block 90% of the time, and when you are targeted by the Losier and you have to make superhero catches...I would transfer to. JT4 is a good kid. He was quiet. Minded his own business and made plays. If he began to speak up in practices I'm sure it took a lot for him to do that. These are the kids/stars you want. Mork/Brown can't blame this situation on the kid.
NO!!! He quit on his team!!! Put his personal s*#@ before the team. If he doesn't show up for meetings and practice, then what do you call it? He could have finished out the season and then transferred.

How does not finishing the season help him?

If he goes to a Juco or fcs school, he's going to be a low round/no round pick. NFL teams are going to question his mental toughness. His best bet is to own the situation by transferring to a fun and gun Big 12 school like Oklahoma. If he's smart, he'll sit out and then play 2 full season to maximize his draft position and also have a college degree.

Advertisement
I wouldn't sit out a year if I were him. He already screwed himself by quitting the team and compounding it by delaying the NFL another year would be idiotic. He's not gonna be drafted where his talent belongs regardless so he should be aiming for that 2nd contract ASAP.

We are such a bizarre fan base.
We've twice lost just as talented and productive members of this team to career ending injuries in the last couple years but the only dude getting multiple thread started is the guy that quit. With a game left to play.

JT can rot.

CIS posters: "OMG Richt and his staff suck, they're terrible coaches. These players should transfer so they don't have to deal with this sh*tstorm and have a better chance at being drafted."

*player actually transfers*

CIS posters: "f*ck him. He quit on his teammates and turned his back on The U. He's a bum/diva who's scared of competition. He'll never be successful."

Advertisement
Back