Jeff Thomas is finally taking off, but Harley...?

Where's the doofus who insisted on repeatedly spamming the board with the nonsense that Jeff Thomas is not a playmaker?

Advertisement
I’d use a trips set with Richards, Berrios, & Herndon/Langham with Thomas solo on the other side. Best of luck sticking with him 1 on 1. We have so much talent on O. Need to find better ways to get these guys in space. We can be very very good if we do.

Harley is pretty special 1 on 1 also....watch some highlights of him at the US Army AA Game... kid is a great route runner.

That being Said Jeff seems to be a lot quicker in and out of breaks.... I think what makes JT so special is his ability to make cuts without losing speed.

That’s EXACTLY what makes him special

I still maintain our Starting lineup should be Richards, Langham, and Berrios. Jeff Thomas should be the 1st off the bench or to sub in when one of those 3 is tired (Langham and Thomas should split PT basically). Mike Harley next up. Mullins and Cager splitting time after those 5. Dayall Harris should basically be getting almost no PT. And Deejay Dallas should get some time at RB and WR.

Hopefully we are blowing out UNC this week so we can get Patchan more reps at TE and Dallas reps at RB (and Shireffs/Nkosi reps at qb). We really need to get those guys some PT so that if we need them in bigger games they have some experience under their belt.

Richards and Langham play the same position.

Really bruh. You're gun a act like we can't have Richards and Langh on the field at the same time. Smdh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back