Jeff Thomas explains on why he picked UM

Advertisement
"Yeah, I see myself on the field as a freshman beating FSU," and "Book y'all's season tickets, cause it's goin down."

I can dig it.

Advertisement
I am more excited about Jeff Thomas than I've been about any other player in a very long time
Those of you who follow recruiting or talk to me off the board know how much I agree with this. Once in every 5 years type player because of his ability to accelerate through cuts. Safety's nightmare.

I am more excited about Jeff Thomas than I've been about any other player in a very long time
Those of you who follow recruiting or talk to me off the board know how much I agree with this. Once in every 5 years type player because of his ability to accelerate through cuts. Safety's nightmare.

This guys cuts are the best I've ever seen besides Hester. And he has elite speed. I honestly think this guy could be like Hester was here except a better receiver

Advertisement
I was looking at the other YouTube links and I see exactly y the staff is so high on Ivey; he was on JT. Now true, JT put some sick moves on him and didn't get the ball thrown his way, but Ivey held his own in that 7 v 7. Future is looking too bright on both sides of the ball.

This guys cuts are the best I've ever seen besides Hester. And he has elite speed. I honestly think this guy could be like Hester was here except a better receiver

Hester, really? Devin Freaking Hester? The best returner, perhaps, ever?

I don't mean to take a shot at you, but people gotta slow their roll. This is within a week of one thread comparing a recruit to Sean Taylor, and another comparing himself to Willis. Each perhaps the best physical combination, at his position, in the history of the U????

Pump them brakes.

He's my fav recruit. His acceleration thru cuts is Noel Devine or Hester like.

Advertisement

I agree 100%. Hester, JT, Amari Cooper has it too - it's not just maintaining speed while cutting, but the ability to shift from from 3rd/4th gear to 5th gear while changing directions that is rare and special.

I try to be realistic and not overhype players - but I've got no doubt that Thomas is going to be an impact player from Day 1.

He's my fav recruit. His acceleration thru cuts is Noel Devine or Hester like.

Yep. He's like a skier going down a slope. Hester was never the fastest guy in the league but he got faster as he changed directions. Reggie Bush used to have cool-looking moves, but he would have to come to a stop to make them.

One advantage Thomas has over Hester is that he looks more natural as a receiver. IMO, Hester should have been a running back.

Advertisement

I don't mean to take a shot at you, but people gotta slow their roll. This is within a week of one thread comparing a recruit to Sean Taylor, and another comparing himself to Willis. Each perhaps the best physical combination, at his position, in the history of the U????

Pump them brakes.

Hester as a returner NO as a WR yes as Hester was only average WR

Pump them brakes.

Lol "perhaps."

My favorite signee because he will be the most impactful guy immediately. Instant touchdown maker who will make us a lot better immediately.

Advertisement
Back