Jeff Thomas dismissed from Miami football

View as article
Advertisement
IF that IG post is indeed from JT4, all I can say is no one should EVER claim our Admissions Dept is too strict with their standards. A 5th grader could write better than that.

Nope not at all...not even close. The adults run the show here, and that's how it works...Not some little spoiled brat dramatic kid.

The kid walks out...And it's the staff's fault the "relationship deteriorated" Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? No college football team in America can operate under that dynamic.
Which post are u referring too? I was referring to the one where I stated he should be fired for 3 years of ineptitude.

As far as your other points... regarding how a staff deals with a star player.... you’re just wrong. It’s a high stakes business. These coaches’ careers depend on handling a lot of egos. But yea it’s easy to assume thet don’t.

IF that IG post is indeed from JT4, all I can say is no one should EVER claim our Admissions Dept is too strict with their standards. A 5th grader could write better than that.

It is from him and I was waiting for someone to say that.

It’s obviously not a good look.

The fact that he managed to get through a year and a half of college is astounding, if we’re being honest here.

Brooklyn aint neva lied.

No but he’s been wrong many of times when people/kids change minds. Everyone’s got everyone’s worked up, everyone is not happy with play calling, everyone reads social media. But I doubt Ezzard, Hightower, Pope, Wiggins, Njoku, Harley, and whoever else I’m missing will want to sit out a FULL YEAR and transfer.

Advertisement
he also skipped practice, skipped out on meetings, had issues the prior week which led to being benched for 2 series. you guys will crush the coach for not being tough, but then crush them for being tough? some of you guys literally said richt is a ***** bc he aint tough and all this. so, we gave him tough love and it pushed him over the edge, so to speak. which do u want?
I don’t care what anyone else said... I’m saying that a staff needs to figure out how to keep their star players, even the difficult ones.

What went down yesterday helps nobody, and I expect more from a man with almost 2 decades HC experience.

Eh.

I don’t think it’s a huge deal personally.

But to each their own, friend.

When Kenneth was banned from the Roman Bath House in Hoboken after that unfortunate incident did you run to social media in the immediate aftermath and jeopardize your position and respect as Social Events Chairman? I think not.

When Kenneth was banned from the Roman Bath House in Hoboken after that unfortunate incident did you run to social media in the immediate aftermath and jeopardize your position and respect as Social Events Chairman? I think not.

Omg.

How do you know about that?!

So you wanna fire mark richt because of this Jeff Thomas spoiled brat type behavior...WTF is wrong with you?

Well tell us what he did! Most explosive player since maybe Hester...it better be bad. If he wants the rock more...he's not wrong.

UM

Advertisement
Until they **** the bed too much.

The staff has worked around a lot of immaturity, but disrespect can't be tolerated. I'm so happy we can move on from this type of behavior and just focus on playing football. Jadon and everyone else can come get reps day one if they want to work hard and buy in. I love what this says about the coach and program. No one player or coach is bigger than this []__[], and I hope more accountability is held in the offseason.
You love what this says about the program? It says this program is in disarray. It says the coach is losing the team. It says we have incompetence at the helm.

Advertisement
Until they **** the bed too much.

The staff has worked around a lot of immaturity, but disrespect can't be tolerated. I'm so happy we can move on from this type of behavior and just focus on playing football. Jadon and everyone else can come get reps day one if they want to work hard and buy in. I love what this says about the coach and program. No one player or coach is bigger than this []__[], and I hope more accountability is held in the offseason.

Where’s the accountability for the coaches ?

Not sure what the issue is.

They can’t hang out?

Sure, but with different people. There's a ton of immaturity in that car, friend.
You love what this says about the program? It says this program is in disarray. It says the coach is losing the team. It says we have incompetence at the helm.

nah... those things were being said before. This decision says standards are being maintained despite all of that.

Advertisement
Well tell us what he did! Most explosive player since maybe Hester...it better be bad. If he wants the rock more...he's not wrong.

UM

Wrong to want it more or wrong to leave?

And have you ever heard of Duke Johnson? Ahmonn Richards?

What I wouldn't do to see you make that case in front of a group of football experts. Trust me, they would throw a net over you, while firing a tranquilizer dart into your left **** cheek. You herd members never allow facts to get in your way of a good hate rant.

View attachment 69604

That’s basically what you are doing isn’t it thinking he’s a good coach?

Advertisement
Back