Jeff Thomas dismissed from Miami football

View as article
80EB8B99-0EA4-4325-842D-AD4A80ABAED2.jpeg

Advertisement
So you wanna fire mark richt because of this Jeff Thomas spoiled brat type behavior...WTF is wrong with you?

Thank you, the guys complaining dont know football. The bad part about jeff, he only worked hard on catching deep balls, comeback routes and other routes he could careless about and didnt give full effort. But complaining all year long as if you know more about football than coach dugans, get real.

I'd rather buddy still be here, this coaching staff is legit, but no one player is bigger than the team, instead of jeff taking on a leadership role, he chose the wrong path and was creating to much negativity within the team. He'll resurface but he just set himself back another year, all he had to do was ball out next year and than turn pro.

Welp, now we can get t.j. jones and hasslewood for sure, we still straight at receiver. But the cry babies have got to be weeded out!

Advertisement
Ironic. If N'Kosi was on his job he'd have been starting at LSU this season, we'd be looking forward to playing Clemson, and things wouldn't have come to this. He's the ringleader of the immaturity club.

Here's to praying that his recent "success" leads to maturation and doesn't just embolden previous immaturity. That entire QB room is a problem. Including the father/son duo overseeing it. If you have to keep suspending guys then eventually you have to look in the mirror as recruiters, coaches and semi-parental figures.

Advertisement
This staff has no clue what they are doing. This morning still on team and a couple hours later dismissed we make fun of taggart but who’s the laughingstock now

It has been reported that they tried to meet with him to resolve things and he acted like a ****head.

Sometimes its better to keep your mouth closed and be thought of as a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

It has been reported that they tried to meet with him to resolve things and he acted like a ****head.

Sometimes its better to keep your mouth closed and be thought of as a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Bro go away your opinion is your opinion mine is mine this whole thing this year has been a disaster ive played on teams coaches and players about to fight and they handle it in house.

Advertisement
Here's to praying that his recent "success" leads to maturation and doesn't just embolden previous immaturity. That entire QB room is a problem. Including the father/son duo overseeing it. If you have to keep suspending guys then eventually you have to look in the mirror as recruiters, coaches and semi-parental figures.

I can't argue with that. I've said before, Richt Jr., to no fault of his own, may not command the respect of these young men, even if what he tells them is correct. Sometimes the aspersion or reality of nepotism can be harmful to appointee trying to execute their job.

Advertisement
This whole team about to roll out.
Minus a few with parents fighting against a transfer and family close by
7-8 more like this.
Kinda cheap *** way for Richt to cover his *** by “dismissing” him
Defense ****ed at offense and offense ****ed at Richt
Most ****ed at Richt overall for letting it get this far including coaches
This is how to collapse a football team

Advertisement
Back