Jeff Thomas dismissed from Miami football

View as article
Advertisement
Someone should make a sign
"High Standard of Excellence"?
Prove it. Give up play calling
Same exact thought. How the **** can he talk about a high standard for excellence, and constantly put that crap out there? You see, these kids WANT to be excellent, but their coach isn't putting them in a position to be that.

I’m calling bull**** on this one.

Look at the tweets from Harley, Brevin, Cager.

They loved the guy.

D PLAYER, the D is probably fed up with all this bull****. You named all WR, in my opinion the O coaches and players have zero say so at this current time

It doesn't matter.

Yeah, OK? Keep telling yourself it don't matter.

It's funny that some of you "fans" keep your head buried in the sand, and when chit hits the fan the first thing you do is blame the players. These KIDS AIN'T GETTING PAID CHIT to play for this team. Their meal ticket, their hope is that they go to the right school who's fed them all of these sales line to get to the next level. Maybe you don't understand what it means to make it out the hood, but I do. You have no clue the pressure these kids feel to get them and their family out of dire situations.

So before you call a kid a "pre-madonna little girl", maybe you should understand why a kid like a Jeff Thomas would blow up and feel utter frustration. Richt has lied through his muthafckin teeth about how these receivers will be used and how his offense is going to be used. This camp is straight bull chit, and it's a no wonder that the former players who are around this bull chit in real time, are starting to become more and more boisterous.

Richt is making more than ANY COACH we've ever had and this investment has led the chittiest results out of all the coaches we've had through these last 3 regimes b/c he's supposed to be the most decorated coach we've had. He's completely out of touch and out of tune with anything relevant. FOH calling Jeff out, and Fck anyone on here trying to defend this nepotistic, quasi-narcissistic coach, too. He and Fake James need to get the fck out here and go move down to Palm Springs and retire.

Class of 2019 is completely fcked, this roster is completely fcked, the lack of appropriate coaching has this team fcked, and yet somehow we got white knight fans still blaming the kids. FOH.

Advertisement
MORK Rick the terminator....can somebody make a pic with half of his face normal and the other half of it looking like the terminator please.

He did the right thing. I talked to some people and they told me that he went completely off on the coaches and that he has had a bad attitude for weeks but it seemed to blow up sometime in the last few days. Supposedly personal insults were said. Jeff packed his **** and left UM. The coaches at first tried to make it work but it wasnt. Too far gone and we just lost our best player.
Gotta remember the kid had baggage out of HS..no major school really recruited him. We were the only ones who really went after him after what went down in HS

Advertisement
Awwww ****. Yea I’m officially done. *** Richt. Golden lost the team cause the real saw through the phony bs. Hmmm, I wonder why Richt is losing the team. Once a kid from the bottom gives you his trust and you damage that in any way, it’s over. The kid will rebel until you are far away from him.

I’ll still be around but I could give 2 ***s about the season and so on until Richt is gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The interview is there, and he was talking about managing the lunacy of the college player.
Post it. Lets look at it again. I swear it was all about how did he manage all of the players when he was on the cowboys, not college. I could be mistaken though. Can you post it?

so when does Richt get dismissed from the program. That's what most of us would like to know

It is not going to be that much longer for this era. Some choose to bury their head in the sand, or up their ***, but those of us who have been around for than a minute, we can tell you that everything we're seeing is interconnected. When an organization is failing in multiple regards, it is very seldom the result of a diverse set of issues or circumstances, it tends to be a common thread which begins at the top.

We are seeing it here with the results on the field, the carousel of personnel changes, the snide remarks by the leadership, the dismissive attitude toward outcomes, the disgruntled nature of the players, the ungluing of a recruiting class, etc.

Advertisement
Back