Jeff Thomas declares

Advertisement
F835CE40-BDAF-41DF-B8F0-CEC68C51E8A2.gif

Mentally weak/lazy kids don’t make it out of his neighborhood.

Miami has been an epic **** show since he arrived. Poor coaching across the board, and shotttttty QB play. Had the kid gone to OSU, he would have dominated the league. We got a 98 percentile kid that all the big dogs wanted and proceeded to **** Over his skill set. He should return. But, I’m not surprised he doesn’t want to stay for the Enos & Stubbs show.
That's one of those variables. It's all well and good to say people need to be leaders, but there are plenty of talented players who need the structure that a good program can provide to keep them focused.

Advertisement
It depends if he gets a combine invite. I think if he test well, he’ll get drafted.

If he carves out a nice career at the next level, Lord help this board and the rage it will have towards the staff.

The rage will be well deserved.

People still don’t get how much of an abomination our version of the pro style offense has been the last three years.

It has made EVERYONE look worse than they are as COLLEGE players.

There is a reason almost nobody runs what we have run and we show EXACTLY why they don’t.

I love under center football, but the way we have run it has been a disaster.

Two straight coordinators we have hampered us with passing games that take too long to master and too long for routes to develop.
They also were in the top 3 of worst play calling feel in the country.

Advertisement
This kid can kill it.... misused here. If he went somewhere like KC or the Ravens they can squeeze that speed out of him
Thank god we finally got rid of this bum!!!!! That was one of Manny Diaz first mistakes bringing that p*ssy back to the team. Good luck Jeff.... see you soon at your local Fast food establishment.
In a nutshell, why so much negativity on him. Why don't we recruit like the past on Wide receivers.

Yep. This program is toxic. Guys can’t wait to leave. It’s almost like they’re doing a 3 year bid.
FRANCHISE, you are one the oldest on this board and knowledgeable about this football program, good overall in my book. What's the real cure. No jokes, give me your input.

FRANCHISE, you are one the oldest on this board and knowledgeable about this football program, good overall in my book. What's the real cure. No jokes, give me your input.
He's going to say burn it all from the top start over which is the answer. Until we do that they will keep hiring guys who can't meet the fans expectations

Advertisement
He has the talent to play in the league, but he's also somewhat of a head case. Then again, any reasonable person would be driven mad having to play in a Richt and then Penos offense all while their coach is watching film and grading his team's dance moves.

Nothing in his future would surprise me.

Pro-Bowler
Prison
Gender Reassignment

All on the table.

This was a funny post, but the humor doesn’t overshadow the post.

Anything can happen with him.

Trying to predict what he will become is puzzling.

He hasn’t had legal trouble, so it will help if that trend continues.

With the right structure, it may light a fire under him and he plays lights out and gets a big contract. Some guys are more sensitive to incompetence and check out when it is obvious they are being misused.

Advertisement
The minimum is 129k, still much more than he's got now but that ain't going to take you far in life
If a dopey young dude with no money all his life suddenly starts making $2k per week he’ll just spend $3k per week. He’ll lease a nice car, customize it with a beautiful set of rims and suspension kit. He’ll rent a nice place to live. Then he’ll get himself in debt quickly.

Odds are he’ll wind up cut fairly quickly even if he makes a practice squad on potential alone. Then he’ll be in a horrible pickle financially.

In the event he does overcome all the odds stacked against him right now and makes some real coin, the odds are still heavily stacked against him holding onto any of it. It’s tough out there for new money to succeed long term.

If a dopey young dude with no money all his life suddenly starts making $2k per week he’ll just spend $3k per week. He’ll lease a nice car, customize it with a beautiful set of rims and suspension kit. He’ll rent a nice place to live. Then he’ll get himself in debt quickly.

Odds are he’ll wind up cut fairly quickly even if he makes a practice squad on potential alone. Then he’ll be in a horrible pickle financially.

In the event he does overcome all the odds stacked against him right now and makes some real coin, the odds are still heavily stacked against him holding onto any of it. It’s tough out there for new money to succeed long term.

JT will have a hard time making good life decisions. I mean, I hope I’m wrong, but afraid we are 24-36 months away from some sad post here about JT messing up big time.

The rage will be well deserved.

People still don’t get how much of an abomination our version of the pro style offense has been the last three years.

It has made EVERYONE look worse than they are as COLLEGE players.

There is a reason almost nobody runs what we have run and we show EXACTLY why they don’t.

I love under center football, but the way we have run it has been a disaster.

Two straight coordinators we have hampered us with passing games that take too long to master and too long for routes to develop.
They also were in the top 3 of worst play calling feel in the country.

Big, BIG facts!

Should have been an all american here. Ruined by 2 terrible offensive coaching staffs.

First part True, 2nd part, dont put coach richt in that category, you can blame coach richt for somethings sure, but utilizing talent and getting the ball to the playmakers wasnt one of them, see Ahmon richards, freshman all everything, see david njoku 1st round pick, see, coley, see mark walton, see herdon, and see jt4, the 2nd and 3rd year of the richt era had more to do in inheriting a below par qb situation and o-lin, but when coach richt was calling the plays, jt4 was open a whole lot, rosier just couldnt and didnt comsistently get that man the ball, but perry would've gotten him the ball more this year though. Go and see the 1st offensive series against clemson, fast foward to the 19:35sec mark, coach richt knew what he was doing, stayed aggressive and got aggressive out the gate, would've changed the way the rest of that game was played:

Advertisement
Back