Jeff Thomas declares

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder what this staff will tell NFL coaches regarding Jeff’s character, work ethic, and how he fit in At Miami. What I learned from Willis’ going undrafted is that eventually your past can catch up to you. Will see how this plays out for Jeff.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out for him.

Im of the same opinion as most here in thinking he goes undrafted but could find his way onto a roster if he plays his cards right.

Advertisement
I think some here forget that on raw talent alone you will not make it in the NFL. JT4 has plenty of raw talent but there other things that he lacks mentally that will hold him back. I don't think he is as great as some think and I don’t think he is as bad. He’s somewhere in the middle. I think he is quicker than he is fast.

If Willis had a very dominant year last year and not get drafted due to his history, I don't see JT4 get drafted at all either.

This. Willis WENT OFF his senior year after getting his head on straight and becoming a team player. Undrafted.

Thomas quit on his team, came back and did f*ck all while continuing to be a drama queen. He should count himself blessed and take the opportunity seriously if he’s lucky enough to make a practice squad. I don’t want to hear **** all about this guys potential.

I like JT4. Hopefully he runs a 4.3 and gets locked in the 5th. I think that’s the highest he can hope for if he kills the workout out and interviews well. That being said, he might not get invited to the combine with all the WRs. He’s screwed if he can’t get an invite.

Advertisement
La Tech by 89. This bowl game will get ugly. Good luck to him. I’ll always root for him but definitely needed another year.

Welp, there goes another lesson for the young ones to learn. Good Luck, JT. I am praying for you to get somewhere. I hope you like Canada!
Just don't understand these guys. Deepest WR class in long time and he is coming out, SMDH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back