Jeff Scott as OC?

Advertisement
I think Manny mentioned something about one option being tied up at the moment. So one would assume it's someone in the title game. Elliott calls the plays so by default Scott.

tumblr_p5wyxc9ydJ1w88fjao1_500.gif

Scott started his coaching career as the head football coach for Blythewood High School in Blythewood, South Carolina in 2006. He won a state title in his first and only year. This was Blythewood's football program's inaugural year as well. It is believed to be the first time in South Carolina high school football history that a first year head football coach led his program to a state title in its first year of fielding a team.

Advertisement
I’m not against Scott, but Elliott is the playcaller.

Are people okay with a guy who’s never called plays before?
They are if you can steal him from Clemson and as long as they can't point to "alleged failures" like Applewhite supposedly has.

Dont know much about him except the fact that he went head to head with Dugans for Ladson and won

Advertisement
Advertisement
The guy who has never ran his own offense or called plays is suddenly a better hire than either of the two guys we were considering that have just because he's had Dabo's baby juice on his face at some point? This fan base, man...

Advertisement
I am hearing the name Jeff Scott as Miami's next OC. Can anyone confirm?

If he was an option, then he would be the OC/WR coach. Great recruiter and developer at the position. This hire would leave the QB, RB, OL, and TE position to hire for.

Give me applewhite and the houston recruiting pipeline
This is a good point. We need to expand our recruiting footprint, in a bad way. Whomever we hire, they need to open up a new recruiting field, because we need players badly. NOT just SFLA players.

Advertisement
Back