Jeff Feagles

Advertisement
He’s a head case. Lights off he’s pretty good. When the band is playing and lights are on, he gets the shanks, which means he’s pretty useless. If you switch the punter and QB with LSU for that game, we win going away. He must have cost us 150 yds in field position and I recall LSU getting ball around their 40 or better every cot dang time.

I feel bad bashing the guy. But just truthfully speaking i dont think ive ever seen a worse gameday punter in the power 5. He might be great in practice. But my god, the amount shanks is mind boggling.

Advertisement
Outside of the coaches the reports are he shanks in practice too - the coaches are full of ****.

Abomination as a staff that they didn’t address this in the off-season and bring in another punter.
Every team has a national title contender with media and coaching reports before the season. Until the truth comes out

I watched him and Spicer in pregame warmups vs Toledo. They both suck donkey balls. Mr. Shank and Shanky McShank****. So bad. Get someone from the soccer team to step in. Yeah it’s that bad. Guys it’s remarkably bad. Spicer is just as shanky.

Advertisement
He's just not very good. It's not like he's booming 60 yard kicks with 5 sec hang time every other kick. I'm happy when he gets 40 yard fair catches.

Outside of the coaches the reports are he shanks in practice too - the coaches are full of ****.

Abomination as a staff that they didn’t address this in the off-season and bring in another punter.

We are playing yet another year under the allowed scholarship numbers, should have given a scholarship to a kid and re-evaluated at the end of the year on both.

Advertisement
On his first shank Saturday, he tried to drop the ball point down to try to have it bounce back inside the five. But he is so bad he almost missed the ball....

Advertisement
It’s unbelievable how ****** bad he is. How the f can he be that bad when his Father was one of the best NFL punters??.It’s mind boggling!!!. I’ve never, ever seen a punter this fn bad. He’ll lose us games,... he’s a huge liability. Every other punt is a shank... got **** it can’t be that ****** difficult to make clean contact with the ball, if you’ve been doing it your whole life. What the **** is wrong with this dude???

This is not a case of nepotism unless dad Feagles is part of the coaching staff or upper management. This is cronyism and a gross lack of accountability on behalf of the coaching staff. You can't be so ******* obvious when doing favors, when you are giving the team a major handicap.

Fat-Boy-Funny-Kick-Gif-Image.gif

Advertisement
Back