Jedd Fisch

He is a terrible offensive coordinator. I have no idea where people get this idea from that he is anything above bum status as an OC. No understanding of the balance an offense needs to have to be successful anywhere.

Advertisement
Jedd ***** sucks balls.

You folks act like you don't remember the gimmick offense he used to run. Do you remember when he lined Sentrell at the X wide receiver spot? What about when he sent Morris in motion from the slot wide receiver position only to get under center and take the snap? Even the announcers said that they had never seen that crap done. by the way, that play blew Stephen Morris' red shirt. That game was against USF. Morris had not played since game 1 against Maryland.

Jedd sucks balls......

Morris' redshirt was burned when he played vs Maryland.

Jedd ***** sucks balls.

You folks act like you don't remember the gimmick offense he used to run. Do you remember when he lined Sentrell at the X wide receiver spot? What about when he sent Morris in motion from the slot wide receiver position only to get under center and take the snap? Even the announcers said that they had never seen that crap done. by the way, that play blew Stephen Morris' red shirt. That game was against USF. Morris had not played since game 1 against Maryland.

Jedd sucks balls......

Morris' redshirt was burned when he played vs Maryland.

anybody under Golden Tree i would not want.

As a Jaguars fan, I'm glad he's gone. He didn't do much in Jacksonville. Bortles will be better without him.

Advertisement
I was always a fan of Jedd Fisch. I think he was our best OC since probably Dennis Erickson.

I always say that the best gage of value is the marketplace. I'll be curious to see where coach Fisch ends up.

Would take him back over coley in a second.

On Gameday and during the season, yes. On the recruiting trail- Not even close.

Recruiting kids is great. But if you can't develop or have a good game plan than what are you doing for me.

I agree on the development part, but as far as we are concerned, Coley does develop QB's well. He got Ponder and Manuel drafted in the first round and he had Jameis during his redshirt year. He has really helped Kaaya along this year if you ask me. I think he is as good of a developer. The difference between the 2 is Fisch is a game planner and play caller, Coley is a talent finder and recruiter. They can both develop QB's.

I was always a fan of Jedd Fisch. I think he was our best OC since probably Dennis Erickson.

I always say that the best gage of value is the marketplace. I'll be curious to see where coach Fisch ends up.

You thought Fisch was better than Chud as an OC?

Advertisement
He is a terrible offensive coordinator. I have no idea where people get this idea from that he is anything above bum status as an OC. No understanding of the balance an offense needs to have to be successful anywhere.

I tried and tried to give the man a chance at JAX

but he's an idiot sometimes, I just don't get the guy

he'll throw flares to gerhart and run drob up the middle.. run screens for gerhart and put drob in on 4th and 1

dont ever let that dude come near this program again

It was close but yeah, I kinda did. Chud benefitted greatly from the squad he had around him at UM. Both Jacory and Stephen Morris looked better under coach Fisch than they did under anyone else. It would have been interesting to see what Fisch could have done with that 2001 squad.

^^^^^Well he had a whole team full of NFL players in Jacksonville and didn't do **** with them. My guess is not as well as Chud did. When coaching against equal talent he showed he sucks. They both had opportunities to be OC in NFL. One failed miserably the other turned it into a NFL head coaching job.

Last edited:
^^^^^Well he had a whole team full of NFL players in Jacksonville and didn't do **** with them. My guess is not as well as Chud did. When coaching against equal talent he showed he sucks. They both had opportunities to be OC in NFL. One failed miserably the other turned it into a NFL head coaching job.

This might be one of the most short sighted, ridiculous posts I've ever seen. Hey genius, all the teams they are playing against were full teams of NFL players too. All the teams they are playing against do not have more rookies starting for them than veterans like they did. You understand half of Jacksonville's roster was in their first or second year in the league?

I want to see which OC succeeds right away with a rookie QB throwing to 3 rookie WR's (one of which was UFA) while playing behind 2 rookie O Line guys. The veterans they did have were more crappy OL, Mercedes Lewis, Toby Gerhard, and Cecil Shorts. That's a ******* all star group right there. Seriously, the ignorance that some people display is insane.

Advertisement

This might be one of the most short sighted, ridiculous posts I've ever seen. Hey genius, all the teams they are playing against were full teams of NFL players too. All the teams they are playing against do not have more rookies starting for them than veterans like they did. You understand half of Jacksonville's roster was in their first or second year in the league?

I want to see which OC succeeds right away with a rookie QB throwing to 3 rookie WR's (one of which was UFA) while playing behind 2 rookie O Line guys. The veterans they did have were more crappy OL, Mercedes Lewis, Toby Gerhard, and Cecil Shorts. That's a ******* all star group right there. Seriously, the ignorance that some people display is insane.

I was laughing as I read his post too. I was thinking, "Maybe the Jaguars should schedule the Washington Huskies." :unconscious:

Fisch's lack of balance was definitely a legit concern with his offenses. He did sometimes suffer from "too cuteness." (so to say)

But he always had solid game plans and more importantly, made noteworthy halftime adjustments. Dude was solid overall.

Again, we'll see what the marketplace thinks of him by seeing where he lands.

Advertisement

It was close but yeah, I kinda did. Chud benefitted greatly from the squad he had around him at UM. Both Jacory and Stephen Morris looked better under coach Fisch than they did under anyone else. It would have been interesting to see what Fisch could have done with that 2001 squad.

Fisch is a legit QB coach, that's why Jacory and Stephen looked better with him.

But as an OC, I think he left a lot to be desired. We had NO IDENTITY with him as OC.

But to your point ... The market will let us know his OC value. I think he'll likely get a gig as a QB coach in the NFL.

It's hard to compare exact situations. The difference between winning and losing in the NFL is a real fine line. Teams go from last to first in 1 yr. Texans went from 1st pick to 9 wins with very few different pieces added. Chud took a rookie QB and the worst ranked offense the previous yr and raised them to 4th in total offense. He did have Steve Smith and two Cane Te's. So he did have a few more weapons than Bortles. I don't think my point was rediculous. Chud did well at every OC spot he held. Cleveland Carolina and of course Canes. But I guess your point was wherever he went they were already good. You can only judge by performance. Chud performed and IMO Jedd did not. Quit making excuse like many did with Golden. Judge by performance. JMO no need to get jimmies rustled.

Advertisement
Back