Jedd Fisch

Advertisement
Hire Jedd Fisch as QB Coach. Let Coley continue as OC. Fisch worked wonders with Jacory and Stephen the two years he was here.

rookie quarterback, three rookie receivers and two rookie offensive linemen as starters.

Yeah, that'll get you fired every day.

Dewey injured his spine.. He was a highly rated qb. David Thompson who I thought was gonma be a sleeper got injured. If those guys didn't get injured who knows how good they could've been with fisch coaching them up. We all knew crow was a clipboard holder. Every program has them lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Move Coley to QB coach/asst offensive coordinator/recruiting coordinator and hire Fisch as the legit coordinator..

I would live with that but it will never happen b/c Coley came here simply so he could call plays. But as far as pay Coley only makes 500,000 he could keep that and we could bring in Fisch for the same so it could be realistic in those terms

Thought he was an average play caller. He did some good things but he abandoned the run too quickly. His best attribute his how QB coaching but like many have said he is a terrible recruiter and evaluator

Fisch has become overrated on these boards. Dude had some bright moments but got blasted by any good team we played (a lot of that is Golden but if he's gonna get credit he's gotta get blame too) and the offense was very inconsistent at times.

Advertisement
rookie quarterback, three rookie receivers and two rookie offensive linemen as starters.

Yeah, that'll get you fired every day.
That's my take as well. Fisch may or may not be an NFL caliber OC but I don't think it is fair to judge him by his stint with the Jags. He never had a chance to succeed there.

Blah, blah, blah, backup QB's are no good, unless the starter is obviously no good then the backup is great, unless the starter is gimpy and the coach refuses to replace him then the other's "couldn't beat" him out.

How about them Buckeyes!

Jedd ***** sucks balls.

You folks act like you don't remember the gimmick offense he used to run. Do you remember when he lined Sentrell at the X wide receiver spot? What about when he sent Morris in motion from the slot wide receiver position only to get under center and take the snap? Even the announcers said that they had never seen that crap done. by the way, that play blew Stephen Morris' red shirt. That game was against USF. Morris had not played since game 1 against Maryland.

Jedd sucks balls......

Advertisement
Fisch is a decent qb coach and a mediocre playcaller.

Him and Golden def didnt get along when golden continuously threw him and the offense(the only side of the ball doing anything) under the bus to defend donofrio.

Think about it... your offense just put up 35 points but the defense gave up 40 and the most yards against a miami defense in its history.

The hc goes to the podium and blames the loss majorly on you and your unit. the only unit worth a ****.

Of course Golden wore on Fisch. He wears on all of the coaching staff... but it affects the offensive coaches psych tremendously because he makes them look bad to the media.

coley actually may be pretty good playcaller.. not great at personnel grouping but i see him getting better. he isnt that bad and fisch isnt much better.

He'll end up as a QB coach somewhere in the league next year. Still very highly thought of in NFL circles.

Rumor: I had heard from someone 3rd hand that Golden had worn on him and that was one of the factors in him leaving. Not the main factor but it was a factor.

It would look a lot better had you posted this rumor when you first heard it instead of trying to cater to this board.

Advertisement
He'll end up as a QB coach somewhere in the league next year. Still very highly thought of in NFL circles.

Rumor: I had heard from someone 3rd hand that Golden had worn on him and that was one of the factors in him leaving. Not the main factor but it was a factor.

Golden wares on everyone

Jedd ***** sucks balls.

You folks act like you don't remember the gimmick offense he used to run. Do you remember when he lined Sentrell at the X wide receiver spot? What about when he sent Morris in motion from the slot wide receiver position only to get under center and take the snap? Even the announcers said that they had never seen that crap done. by the way, that play blew Stephen Morris' red shirt. That game was against USF. Morris had not played since game 1 against Maryland.

Jedd sucks balls......

I'm sure rod chudzinksi remembers it he still hired him despite that one chumpy play you mention. Fisch was the best coach on this staff and the only guy who flashed NFL ability. He's still young he will get better

Jedd ***** sucks balls.

Jedd sucks balls......

I'm sure rod chudzinksi remembers it he still hired him despite that one chumpy play you mention. Fisch was the best coach on this staff and the only guy who flashed NFL ability. He's still young he will get better

I guess Gus Bradley and the Jags' brass disagree with this as Terry Richardson is still employed by the Jags.

Advertisement
Back