Jedd Fisch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Arizona is so terrible they extend a coach who’s 6-18 at their school.

Most overrated Miami assistant ever.
Why do you guys insist on commenting things you clearly know nothing about? Jedd brought in one of their best recruiting classes ever. His second year was the third-largest win increase in a single season in program history including a win over #9 UCLA with a very young team. Program was one of the worst in D1 when he got there.

Stop sharing your dumb football opinions.

Advertisement
Why do you guys insist on commenting things you clearly know nothing about? Jedd brought in one of their best recruiting classes ever. His second year was the third-largest win increase in a single season in program history including a win over #9 UCLA with a very young team. Program was one of the worst in D1 when he got there.

Stop sharing your dumb football opinions.
Jedd Fisch sucked at Miami. Literally the most overrated assistant ever. People love him for some reason but his offense was worse than Whipple’s.

When you go 1-11 your first year, anything is a big improvement

Arizona is so terrible they extend a coach who’s 6-18 at their school.

Most overrated Miami assistant ever.
I disagree. He was probably the best OC we have had in the past 20 years. He took over a joke of a program at Arizona and is making significant progress IMO. Look at the offensive number increase from last year to this year. He has them trending up big time and his croots are about to take over the team. Fisch is doing a very good job and his extension is well deserved. I call it like I see it.

I disagree. He was probably the best OC we have had in the past 20 years. He took over a joke of a program at Arizona and is making significant progress IMO. Look at the offensive number increase from last year to this year. He has them trending up big time and his croots are about to take over the team. Fisch is doing a very good job and his extension is well deserved. I call it like I see it.
Meh. I’ll give him credit at Arizona. At Miami he was mediocre. Rhett Lashlee’s offenses averaged almost 10 more points per game than his. ****, Mark Richt’s offense in 2016 was better than anything he ever did here

Meh. I’ll give him credit at Arizona. At Miami he was mediocre. Rhett Lashlee’s offenses averaged almost 10 more points per game than his. ****, Mark Richt’s offense in 2016 was better than anything he ever did here
I don't know about that. Respectfully. Fisch was a very underrated recruiter also. Guy left Miami and got a NFL OC gig.

Advertisement
Back