Jed Fisch is available

Ocoeecane

Recruit
I like MR as an HC but maybe he has seen his better days as a play caller. Bring JF back and boot Jon Richt as QB coach. Bring JF in as OC and QB coach. Under MR we have stepped up our defensive game. We just need to plug this offensive play calling and QB development hole.

Advertisement
So, boot Richt Junior from QB Corch and boot Thomas Brown from OC?

I like MR as an HC but maybe he has seen his better days as a play caller. Bring JF back and boot Jon Richt as QB coach. Bring JF in as OC and QB coach. Under MR we have stepped up our defensive game. We just need to plug this offensive play calling and QB development hole.

I think you should call Mark and tell him what he needs to do. I'm sure that he will get right on it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So the OP's definition of "available" must just mean that Fisch is alive.

CUT OFF THE TROLLS MODS.

Bozo Land Rule No. 1: The only coaches we can hire are guys who have coached or played here in the past.

Advertisement
Jedd Fisch should arm wrestle Ryan Williams. Winner gets to keep all the undeserved love and respect from a certain segment of our fanbase.

Advertisement

I know! Lets go get Mark Whipple! And Patrick Nix to be our video coordinator

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back