JC Jacksons dad reviews the UF visit

Advertisement
Love the dad! He is already almost part of the Cane family. I hope JC picks us, we really need him too. UF is just stock piling, we actually need him and he will get plenty of playing time as a freshman. We need lock down corners and playmakers on the return teams... We don't have them yet... Tracy is there, Artie is still tbd, so we need JC... He is that kind of lock down corner, plus were not very deep... One injury and he is starting!

I feel jc could be that antrell rolls type player if we get him. I just think he is not cool with all our recruits . He wants to play with ppl he know. Hopefully dad can shift his focus towards Miami .

If we had a later crack at him, I would feel better. With all the miraculous pulls UF has made in the last few weeks, Muschimp can claim they have some momentum right now, and probably offer the kid early PT wherever he wants. We arent exactly thin at CB or WR right now. Although Im sure we could offer maybe letting him play WR if he really wants to.

Sounds like we are sitting at #2 right now. Going to be a tough pull.

Advertisement
If we had a later crack at him, I would feel better. With all the miraculous pulls UF has made in the last few weeks, Muschimp can claim they have some momentum right now, and probably offer the kid early PT wherever he wants. We arent exactly thin at CB or WR right now. Although Im sure we could offer maybe letting him play WR if he really wants to.

Sounds like we are sitting at #2 right now. Going to be a tough pull.

Now that I look at it they got some db depth and I dont think he plays this year but he **** sure would next year at cb so I can see what he sees but I still think they switch him to wr at the end

Florida insiders believe he is all UF now. DM'ed with Elam for a while too.

Doubt he comes here.

Florida insiders believe he is all UF now. DM'ed with Elam for a while too.

Doubt he comes here.

They also say they cant predict Immok kids. **** some said that they had a better chance at Cook then people though so **** doesnt matter wait till AG gets the in-home because they'll wait till NSD to announce

-JC was wavering on his pledge for months but they did a good job on his official this time. “Everything is positive, that’s what came of it,” the elder Jackson said Monday evening. “He was the last one to go in and [Will] Muschamp came at him real. He was telling them there is no BS-ing you, you’re a guy and we need you. We go to three corners and two corners open right now.

- He talked about using Jackson as a playmaker also. “He also said ‘I know you’re good with that ball in your hand too. We will do punt return and everything.’ He said, ‘I got to use you. There is no doubt I need you.’”

- JC was said to have a really good time

- JC has an ov planned next for FSU but his dad isn't bs-ing he doesn't want Jc to go. “I don’t really know, but I hope not,” Chris said of the FSU visit. “You start taking all these visits and it gets in their mind and starts messing them up. He’s scheduled to go, but we don’t know if he’s going or not.”

- UF and UM will soon be coming for in homes with JC. “Mr. Will Muschamp is coming Wednesday, him and D.J. Durkin, the defensive coordinator and [Travaris Robinson], they’re coming in.
“I think [Miami head coach] Mr. [Al] Golden wants to come sometime this week or next week. I don’t know what date. [Florida State head coach] Jimbo Fisher, nah, he ain’t said nothing yet.”

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Florida-selling-CB-need-to-JC-Jackson-172266

I wonder what JC Jackson thinks of FSU, uf, and miami his dad clearly likes uf and miami better but no one is recruiting his dad

Advertisement
-JC was wavering on his pledge for months but they did a good job on his official this time. “Everything is positive, that’s what came of it,” the elder Jackson said Monday evening. “He was the last one to go in and [Will] Muschamp came at him real. He was telling them there is no BS-ing you, you’re a guy and we need you. We go to three corners and two corners open right now.

- He talked about using Jackson as a playmaker also. “He also said ‘I know you’re good with that ball in your hand too. We will do punt return and everything.’ He said, ‘I got to use you. There is no doubt I need you.’”

- JC has an ov planned next for FSU but his dad isn't bs-ing he doesn't want Jc to go. “I don’t really know, but I hope not,” Chris said of the FSU visit. “You start taking all these visits and it gets in their mind and starts messing them up. He’s scheduled to go, but we don’t know if he’s going or not.”

- UF and UM will soon be coming for in homes with JC. “Mr. Will Muschamp is coming Wednesday, him and D.J. Durkin, the defensive coordinator and [Travaris Robinson], they’re coming in.
“I think [Miami head coach] Mr. [Al] Golden wants to come sometime this week or next week. I don’t know what date. [Florida State head coach] Jimbo Fisher, nah, he ain’t said nothing yet.”

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Florida-selling-CB-need-to-JC-Jackson-172266

I wonder what JC Jackson thinks of FSU, uf, and miami his dad clearly likes uf and miami better but no one is recruiting his dad

I will say this, UM became serious in his head from what I read because it was close to the family and they really liked UM. Now they really like UF it seems but hate FSU and the only time we read that FSU has been big with him is when Cook/Lane was with him so that makes me think family matters heavy to him at the end

I will say this, UM became serious in his head from what I read because it was close to the family and they really liked UM. Now they really like UF it seems but hate FSU and the only time we read that FSU has been big with him is when Cook/Lane was with him so that makes me think family matters heavy to him at the end

Funny thing is two weeks ago most on here had him all Nole , but now he's a gator lock..... lmao . Fact is , nobody knows jack. People are just grasping at crootin straws.

Gotta love this time of year.

Last edited:

Funny thing is two weeks ago most on here had him all Nole , but now he's a gator lock..... lmao . Fact is , nobody knows jack. People are just grasping at crootin straws.

They're only saying this because Jackson said he's solid just after he said he was going with Lane who just decommitted and is going to FSU now............. lets be real its a 2 team race UM and UF and itll come down to NSD and itll be hard for him lets just wait

Advertisement

They're only saying this because Jackson said he's solid just after he said he was going with Lane who just decommitted and is going to FSU now............. lets be real its a 2 team race UM and UF and itll come down to NSD and itll be hard for him lets just wait

Yes Sir

Advertisement

Gotta love this time of year.

You are right half these kids don't even know since they change their minds ever other day to a different school

Miami was in town today watching him work out love the way he just returned from his OV from UF and Miami is showing him that they for real

Advertisement
Back