JC Jacksons dad reviews the UF visit

1jamaicancane

Senior
-JC was wavering on his pledge for months but they did a good job on his official this time. “Everything is positive, that’s what came of it,” the elder Jackson said Monday evening. “He was the last one to go in and [Will] Muschamp came at him real. He was telling them there is no BS-ing you, you’re a guy and we need you. We go to three corners and two corners open right now.

- He talked about using Jackson as a playmaker also. “He also said ‘I know you’re good with that ball in your hand too. We will do punt return and everything.’ He said, ‘I got to use you. There is no doubt I need you.’”

- JC was said to have a really good time

- JC has an ov planned next for FSU but his dad isn't bs-ing he doesn't want Jc to go. “I don’t really know, but I hope not,” Chris said of the FSU visit. “You start taking all these visits and it gets in their mind and starts messing them up. He’s scheduled to go, but we don’t know if he’s going or not.”

- UF and UM will soon be coming for in homes with JC. “Mr. Will Muschamp is coming Wednesday, him and D.J. Durkin, the defensive coordinator and [Travaris Robinson], they’re coming in.
“I think [Miami head coach] Mr. [Al] Golden wants to come sometime this week or next week. I don’t know what date. [Florida State head coach] Jimbo Fisher, nah, he ain’t said nothing yet.”

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Florida-selling-CB-need-to-JC-Jackson-172266

Advertisement
Guess Lane and JC aren't playing together then...

UNLESS............ nah that's not happening

Advertisement
That's a very tough offer to beat - UF play aggressive D and put guys in the league.

Hope Al and co are up to it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I have been saying jumbo is a snake and any real person can see it. He is good at what he do. I think jc is 70% uf, 20%um, 10%Fsu. IMO

Advertisement
I feel like we 'll land him , especially now that fsu looks to be eliminated . A week ago everyone on here had him going to Tally.

Advertisement
Back