JC Jackson

Advertisement
This...

T-Rob still at UF though

I think he sticks with UF sadly.

Maybe, but he wanted nothing to do with UF a month ago. Also, the thing he talks about in just about every interview is early playing time. He gets that here, not so sure at UF.

If he's as good as people think he is, he'll play early at UF. We lost our top 2 corners and a starting safety. Muschamp rotates 7-8 guys back there with regularity too.

But I do think he would play earlier at Miami. He's still kinda raw at corner and will need time. Now if he wanted to play receiver he'd start day 1 at UF lol.

I think he could be our Stacy Coley of this years class, as in regards of signing day pick. when James Coley left florida state for us so did stacy and so since pruitt left for FSU and he wants to stay in FLA i think he will pick us when its all said and done. DA U > UF

I think he could be our Stacy Coley of this years class, as in regards of signing day pick. when James Coley left florida state for us so did stacy and so since pruitt left for FSU and he wants to stay in FLA i think he will pick us when its all said and done. DA U > UF

I think Stacy always loved UM and T-Rich/McDonald and Bennett were huge parts of it. Difference is JC can easily get played at FSU and UF and be switched which he and his dad have to be worried about. I said even before the UF/UM game that Lanes going to leave them and JC will be their best "wr" commit in the class because they suck there and nobody can convince me that they wont want to switch him there with his ability. FSU said themselves that tehy want him at wr for months with the wr coach being the lead recruiter which now he has to be again so that hurts them again and even with a new dbs coach his dad and the family have always like UF and UM better for many reasons. Its up to JC in the end but the smart thing continues to be UM to me

Advertisement
Even though he wants to be a DB, I'm wondering why he wouldn't play receiver? It's not really a UF thing, but I mean at Miami, FSU, or wherever he ends up. Dude is elite with the ball in his hands. And the UA game shows he has a lot of learning to do at DB. I think he'd get on the field sooner at either of the Big 3 playing receiver to be honest.

Because corners are the money position he has elite ball skills and is amazingly agile

he does, and he's still not as talented a CB as Tabor and VH3… If he came here, he would be right up there with Burns as our most talented CB

Advertisement
Because corners are the money position he has elite ball skills and is amazingly agile

he does, and he's still not as talented a CB as Tabor and VH3… If he came here, he would be right up there with Burns as our most talented CB

He may not be as polished as VH3, but he's at least as talented. This is a really high ceiling player. One of my favorites in this class.

He may not be as polished as VH3, but he's at least as talented. This is a really high ceiling player. One of my favorites in this class.

as a pure athlete, i agree. But, being polished at CB is a talent within its self… not everyone that runs fast and has good hips can become a polished CB

Advertisement

as a pure athlete, i agree. But, being polished at CB is a talent within its self… not everyone that runs fast and has good hips can become a polished CB

If anybody goes to the UA game last year you could tell that VH3 was special because every wr that went up against him it was like a plan to just go after VH3 like at an NBA All Star game just 1 on 1 battles and he constantly won almost with ease.

Much rather go against UF than FSU right now. UF has a lame duck head coach who is an ******* and coming off an embarrassing 4-8 season complete with their own empty stadium problem.

Thomas Holley
Jalen Tabor
Gerald Willis
Eric Lauderdale

Also in the running for

Lorenzo Carter
Adoree Jackson
Makenzie

-----------

That 4-8 season is really hurting them, huh?

Advertisement
As soon as I saw Pruitt left, I thought of JC and how this could be a big factor in him coming to UM. Hope it works out that way.

Same here. The thread about how many recruits would flip was irrelevant, JC Jackson is the only one we are really paying attention to.

Jackson is a Florida Miami battle with Florida in the lead

I don't see how the **** we go from leading to losing to the noles and now losing to UF when golden is still efing here and FSU loses they're door d coordinator

Guys, this is a kid that we are REALLY after. Golden is working his tale off BEHIND the scenes to make sure we close this class STRONG. Adding a guy like JC would go a long WAY in helping him do that. The way UF had SNEAKY dealings with Powell and other kids committed to other teams makes me somewhat LEARY, but you should all know to never count OUT Golden. He's been KNOWN to swoop in late and flip kids at the LAST minute. The staff probably knew SOMETHING was up with Jackson, and that would EXPLAIN why we forced Bethel out.

The thing about GOLDEN is he has his NOSE to the grindstone, and after turning DOWN his dream job, he's got everything his REAR-VIEW mirror. He is now free to ROLL up his sleeves and put a RIBBON on this gift of a class.

Advertisement
Back