JC Jackson

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
Nothing too major, but Langston over at Warchant posted that right now he's not expecting JC to sign with Noles. Mostly due to Pruitt leaving and FSU not having a DB coach. Might change if they hire a DB coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As soon as I saw Pruitt left, I thought of JC and how this could be a big factor in him coming to UM. Hope it works out that way.

Advertisement
You'd think that winning would bring huge rewards. History has shown that recruits are intuitively good at identifying programs on the rise and very close. This year may be tough, as I'm not sure there are any clear programs on the rise and very close. This year Tennessee is the program clearly outperforming. Butch Jones recruits like this, they'll be back in the mix soon.

Gators are desperate and the $$$ are flowing.

Muschamp needs to bring in a top 5 class to save his job following a 4 loss season.

Advertisement
JC is elite. Would be unbelievably excited if we snagged him. It would certainly help me forgetn about Powell.. I guess.

Advertisement
Much rather go against UF than FSU right now. UF has a lame duck head coach who is an ******* and coming off an embarrassing 4-8 season complete with their own empty stadium problem.

Advertisement
he wanted nothing to do with UF a month ago.

According to his uncle, that has changed.

Fingers crossed. JC can almost pencil himself is as a starter... He is that good!

While I agree JC is an enormous talent and I want him as bad as any of us but where do you see him starting from day 1 at?? No way he jumps Howard, Gunter, or Burns.

The way we rotate players, he'll get on the field. Wouldn't surprise me if he passes Gunter either.

Advertisement
Back