Jc Jackson

Advertisement
So it's true that it's a UF/Miami battle??
I believe it's a Miaim/FSU battle. UiF is trying to hold on for dear life, but I think he's pretty much gone like Cook.
I think he may end up on defense. Have heard nothing but praise for him at Corner.
The reason he actually de-committed from FSU was because they wanted him at WR and he prefers to play defense. That's pretty uncommon for an athlete of his caliber. They usually want to play offense. FSU has recently become open to the idea of him playing defense and that's why they're back in the running for him.

Advertisement
So it's true that it's a UF/Miami battle??
I believe it's a Miaim/FSU battle. UiF is trying to hold on for dear life, but I think he's pretty much gone like Cook.
I think he may end up on defense. Have heard nothing but praise for him at Corner.
The reason he actually de-committed from FSU was because they wanted him at WR and he prefers to play defense. That's pretty uncommon for an athlete of his caliber. They usually want to play offense. FSU has recently become open to the idea of him playing defense and that's why they're back in the running for him.

Thought I saw Glory says it was between UF and Miami. I may be wrong.

Gotta feeling that we need to watch out for the SEC with this kid. He still has OVs that he can still take. I would be concerned with a late January visit to Auburn, LSU, etc.

He isn't going back to FSU from everything I've heard. Still some doubt if he will get to play his position if he went back. And Jc is a corner not a safety. UF/Miami

Advertisement
Gotta feeling that we need to watch out for the SEC with this kid. He still has OVs that he can still take. I would be concerned with a late January visit to Auburn, LSU, etc.

He wants to stay close to home aka stay in state

My prediction is we get dalvin cook dixon jc jackson ermon lane and travis rudolph I think we pull it off and wow that would be a celebration #1 class in the nation

Advertisement
This 'gon be Muschamp on NSD though.
266.gif

My prediction is we get dalvin cook dixon jc jackson ermon lane and travis rudolph I think we pull it off and wow that would be a celebration #1 class in the nation

If that would happen I would eventually pass out from the 4 month erection I would be walking around with.

Last edited:
He isn't going back to FSU from everything I've heard. Still some doubt if he will get to play his position if he went back. And Jc is a corner not a safety. UF/Miami

I have been thinking that same thing but also UF would do the same to me especially when Lane looks to be gone too so Jackson himself couldn't believe that he wouldn't be their best wr commit if he actually stuck with them

Advertisement
Let's just hope AL and staff put the full court press on JC tomorrow and over the weekend. I know he won't commit this weekend but if they make an awesome impression that would go a long way with his mom and dad. JC wants to stay close to home and u can't get any closer than UM!!

:stormwarning:

Let's just hope AL and staff put the full court press on JC tomorrow and over the weekend. I know he won't commit this weekend but if they make an awesome impression that would go a long way with his mom and dad. JC wants to stay close to home and u can't get any closer than UM!!

:stormwarning:

if Al puts more pressure on these kids, they'll have to start filing restraining orders

The fact it's solely a UF/Miami battle makes me wanna fap.

Who the **** wants to go to that dumpster fire? THEY LOST TO GEORGIA STATE!!

Advertisement
Back