Jc Jackson

Advertisement
gotta say i'm overly attached to us getting this kid! Think he will end up being a SUPERSTAR safety eventually! He has the athleticism of Bush, but with MUCH better ball skills, and watch out if he does get the ball in his hands!

Elite, regardless what his ranking said, and at a position of importance. This kid at safety would be a problem, straight problem. He is scary because he could also be an elite WR, but wants to play DB. Its usually the other way around, but they dont have the hands. Cook and JC are my top two of the remaining top notch locals, then Rudolph.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Golden can snatch JC and Cook from the gator, I might forget that his BFF sucks. At least until the first 500 yard game next year. Get em Al.

Advertisement
no homo...but Johnny Dixon is cut for football also, the man must live in the gym.

263.jpg

and dude runs in the 10.6 range in the 100 (that was last year too....probably should be faster this year)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea I like him at safety theres not a lot of safeties in this class so we need to convert some guys.... I think we should give artie burns some reps at saftey and we couldn't keep JC at corner but I like the fact he wants to play d-fence.....

I think I may want this kid more than Cook... Am I crazy?

Part of me wants Jackson over Cook simply because It'd be epic to land a kid who was once committed to both UF and FSU.

Has anyone pulled off the trifecta before?

I think I may want this kid more than Cook... Am I crazy?

Given our struggles on defense and that we were playing Kacy Rogers at CB due to injuries this season against Pitt.......no.

Yeah, people continue to ignore that we have issues at RB, not only is Cook the best player but his position is still one of need. Even if you put Powell at RB, he is the definition of a scat back. While Yearby is an in between tackle runner, he is on the small size, and even then we need another regardless. Cook is #1 for me but JC is definitely #2 right now.

Just saying, those that were crying because UiF turning into a dumpster fire "hurts our strength of schedule and tarnishes our victory" need to take a good long look at whats going on in recruiting right now and realize you were wrong.

Advertisement
Back