Jayron Kearse *update*

Stacey Coley is going to the highest bidder. Dude looks like Sammy no lie. That kind of talent.

They're different WRs, but yes, that's the type of talent (slightly below Sammy) we're discussing. Coley is more like Chad Johnson/Ochocinco. Sammy Watkins is like a futuristic cyborg version of #1 overall pick Irvin Fryer.

The end result is the same: separation from DBs.
so coley is a great route runner then?

i need film

Advertisement
He's got crazy feet, balance and pops the **** out of his breaks. Like I said, more Chad Johnson w/ possibly better straight away speed. I think I saw someone once call him "slippery." That's a good description. He's like an eel.

Stacey Coley is going to the highest bidder. Dude looks like Sammy no lie. That kind of talent.

They're different WRs, but yes, that's the type of talent (slightly below Sammy) we're discussing. Coley is more like Chad Johnson/Ochocinco. Sammy Watkins is like a futuristic cyborg version of #1 overall pick Irvin Fryer.

The end result is the same: separation from DBs.
so coley is a great route runner then?

i need film

[video=youtube;Yk976oSJa1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk976oSJa1Y[/video]

He's got crazy feet, balance and pops the **** out of his breaks. Like I said, more Chad Johnson w/ possibly better straight away speed. I think I saw someone once call him "slippery." That's a good description. He's like an eel.

desean jackson like?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta love the state of recruiting these days...kid commits on Sunday and there is an update by Tuesday.

So if Dewey/Crow/Olsen cant get it done with a combo of Duke/Sony.......Kermit, Cunningham, and Jaron. We have problems. Things are definately looking way up.

Advertisement
To be fair Kearse uttered those same words after committing to Auburn. Not saying he won't be a cane but let's not take it as fact just yet.

Do you take a chance with a kid that has Rouse-like potential but also a Rouse-like head? He's the number 1 WR in Florida in his class, but there's a reason the big 3 in Florida have yet to offer the kid. I guess it's a wait-and-see approach with regards to the kid's maturity level.

Advertisement
Stacy Kermit and Cunningham will be the 3 best wide receivers in the state next year and if we could pull all 3 that would be huge..

Advertisement
Back