Jayron Kearse *update*

decleated

Enabler
Administrator
Whole family including aunt & cousin were so impressed with UM..
Miami felt like home, shutting down his recruiting, says he is done..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll believe it when I see it. Wait till the $EC comes knocking....top 10 kids in the state that aren't named Duke Johnson don't shut down their recruiting in January of their junior year.

I'll believe it when I see it. Wait till the $EC comes knocking....top 10 kids in the state that aren't named Duke Johnson don't shut down their recruiting in January of their junior year.

he was already committed to Auburn, wasn't he?

Yeah he made that comment the day after the visit which is always when these guys are riding high. Not getting my hopes up about shutting it down but he is definitely all Cane.

Advertisement
I don't know what position Kearse will play, but all I can think about re: 2013 is Stacey Coley. Rare, rare stuff. Don't know if Coley has it together mentally, but he is as explosive out of his breaks as anyone I've seen seen Robert Woods (and obviously Sammy Watkins).

I don't know what position Kearse will play, but all I can think about re: 2013 is Stacey Coley. Rare, rare stuff. Don't know if Coley has it together mentally, but he is as explosive out of his breaks as anyone I've seen seen Robert Woods (and obviously Sammy Watkins).

Lu, TIFWIW, there have been reports that he has no interest in UM at all.

Lu, TIFWIW, there have been reports that he has no interest in UM at all.

Of course.

Advertisement
Stacey Coley is going to the highest bidder. Dude looks like Sammy no lie. That kind of talent.

Kid has as much of a chance to be the next Willie Williams as he does the next Santana Moss.

is coley going to be a 5 star, top WR in the nation, a top player at any position type of player?

Advertisement
Stacey Coley is going to the highest bidder. Dude looks like Sammy no lie. That kind of talent.

They're different WRs, but yes, that's the type of talent (slightly below Sammy) we're discussing. Coley is more like Chad Johnson/Ochocinco. Sammy Watkins is like a futuristic cyborg version of 1984 #1 overall pick Irving Fryar. Ironically, 30 years later in 2014, I think he'll have a good chance at being the #1 pick, too.

The end result is the same: separation from DBs.

Advertisement
Back