Jayron Kearse decommits

Kearse said he called the coaches today and said he wanted to see what else was out there.

He says he still really likes us and the coaches and we are definitely still in it. Will visit USC and Clemson officially so far.

Advertisement
For wr in the 2013 class we already have ajl, cunningham from what I hear is a cane lock...and a great shot at Coley. Still in it for Kermit too. Kearse looks like he will be really good, but he is raw. I'll take ajl,jordan and coley all day.

Will AJL not count as 2012 if he comes in after the fall semester?

from what I was told, unless he early enrolls, he would count agaunst next year. I was more meaning the freshman wr's for next year.

Kearse is definitely a talent, but we'll be alright. Whether he was coming in as a OLB, safety or WR, we have other talented prospects to make this hurt less.

Advertisement
Kearse said he called the coaches today and said he wanted to see what else was out there.

He says he still really likes us and the coaches and we are definitely still in it. Will visit USC and Clemson officially so far.

let me translate:

coach I aint seen no duffle bags on my doorstep. wtf?
I'm tryin to see what kinda money I can get right now

Hope we start focusing on Coley, don't want Cunningham.

Cunningham was on campus today and he will defintely be in this class. He reminds me of his wr coach Kevin Beard solid player and will be a 2 year starter here.. Coley needs to focus on his grades first. I think he will end up at UF they will get him in somehow... or WVU.

let me translate:

coach I aint seen no duffle bags on my doorstep. wtf?
I'm tryin to see what kinda money I can get right now

lol, sadly enough, you're most probably right

Advertisement
Kearse is tight with his fellow South Fort Myers alum Sammy Watkins, I would be surprised if he doesnt end up at Clemson

For wr in the 2013 class we already have ajl, cunningham from what I hear is a cane lock...and a great shot at Coley. Still in it for Kermit too. Kearse looks like he will be really good, but he is raw. I'll take ajl,jordan and coley all day.

Things can always change in recruiting, but as it stands right now, your chances are very slim.

Advertisement
Kearse is definitely a talent, but we'll be alright. Whether he was coming in as a OLB, safety or WR, we have other talented prospects to make this hurt less.

Love having a staff that is the direct opposite of how corch used to operate.

Advertisement
Back