Jayron Kearse decommits

Advertisement
I knew this was going to happen when I saw robert nkemdiche commit to Clemson yesterday... Kearse is very interested in Clemson.

I gotta feeling this is what Estime was waiting for, I wouldn't be surprised to see him commit in the next few days

not surprised at all....probably will commit to Clemson, and then switch to an SEC school around signing day.

Advertisement
7.gif

Twice decommitted before the July prior to his senior year? Love the athleticism but his whole recruitment has just seemed off... I'm not even thinking about this kid in relation to our class until/unless I see him on the sidelines in Sept 2013.

I hate to loose a verbal commit, however it's way too early to think that we can't find a replacement. I want kids that want to be hurricanes, something Kearse never seem to be. Golden will find a replacement and he will as good or better. Enjoy death valley, and don't let the door hit you in the ***!

Advertisement
Peter mentioned this a couple days ago:

Jayron Kearse (WR/S): While he is committed to Miami, I’ve had people telling me for some time now that he is not solid. That’s not to say he won’t stick in the end, but out of all the current commits, he is the one who Canes’ fans should worry most about. He’s a big-time talent, we’ll see if the staff can hold on to him.

Peter mentioned this a couple days ago:

Jayron Kearse (WR/S): While he is committed to Miami, I’ve had people telling me for some time now that he is not solid. That’s not to say he won’t stick in the end, but out of all the current commits, he is the one who Canes’ fans should worry most about. He’s a big-time talent, we’ll see if the staff can hold on to him.

THIS. Peter Gunz wit the right stuff

That would be some crazy **** if he ends up at clemson.... dude is a beast and we needed him in that 2013 class..

Advertisement
Kid definitely making his rounds. No doubt though whoever lands him is getting a bigtime talent.

he's a beast.....

But if we want to replace with a big wr...we need to stay on Travis Johnson out of Tampa
[video=youtube;F5f0NJp0gko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5f0NJp0gko&list=UUTma4kTUn6-cnPj8gXCbc3w&index=10&feature=plcp[/video]

Advertisement
For wr in the 2013 class we already have ajl, cunningham from what I hear is a cane lock...and a great shot at Coley. Still in it for Kermit too. Kearse looks like he will be really good, but he is raw. I'll take ajl,jordan and coley all day.

Advertisement
Back