2023 Jaylon Braxton 4* 2023 CB from TX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Mel can make a dent in OSU that would be great for us. A&M is going at Bama, we're going at Clemson, and MSU/Michigan going at OSU. We need some new blood.
And hopefully Riley keeps everyone minus us out of California. Bama & Clemson having starting qb's from the west coast is inexcusable and has upset the power balance of college football too much in addition to the Big 3 FL schools not being consistent keeping our talent home

Advertisement
Based on what going 11-2 his 2nd year? Or the covid season?

Not Go, but I was impressed as **** with the one season turnaround he posted this past year. He brought in ton of talent and got those boys ready to play.

Do I think he'll ever take over OSU's spot? Nah, I sure don't. I don't think anyone in that conference will on a consistent basis.

Do they expect him to? You shoot for the stars and that contract really was something. I think they overpaid, but people don't forget who they are and they had the money to keep him there. That was the goal first and foremost IMHO. With it, I think they can be successful by MSU standards with him at the helm.

Not Go, but I was impressed as **** with the one season turnaround he posted this past year. He brought in ton of talent and got those boys ready to play.

Do I think he'll ever take over OSU's spot? Nah, I sure don't. I don't think anyone in that conference will on a consistent basis.

Do they expect him to? You shoot for the stars and that contract really was something. I think they overpaid, but people don't forget who they are and they had the money to keep him there. That was the goal first and foremost IMHO. With it, I think they can be successful by MSU standards with him at the helm.
If he closes the gap in recruiting, best believe they will give them problems. None of these coaches are magicians. It starts with recruiting regardless of your game day coaching. He is on the right track. Mich st is not some football power that fell like us and FSU. They had good season but for them to be pulling top rated athletes from the south is no small fete. And multiple. People are under rating that

Advertisement
If he closes the gap in recruiting, best believe they will give them problems. None of these coaches are magicians. It starts with recruiting regardless of your game day coaching. He is on the right track. Mich st is not some football power that fell like us and FSU. They had good season but for them to be pulling top rated athletes from the south is no small fete. And multiple. People are under rating that

They will give them a fight, but to stay on top like OSU has in that conference for a very long time, I just don't see it.

That's where I'm at on MSU's future. He keeps finding the right pieces, recruits a bit better year to year, they'll be in the talk.

OSU has too much of a backing to fall on its face. That or they make a disastrous hire and even then, they won't sit on their laurels before firing whomever.

MSU may pull a few, but OSU will pull half a dozen or more. Respect though for what he's doing so far.

Mich St is not f ing around. Man still gonna question Tucker money? He building something to last up there
Payton goes up there this weekend and I mentioned a few times on here that MSU was a real threat as that is the school his mother is wanting him to go to. She has been recruiting him for Mel Tucker. We’ll see.

Advertisement
Back