2023 Jaylon Braxton 4* 2023 CB from TX

Advertisement
Very good good upside 4-star prospect, he was actually a player I had planned on posting over the summer but I didn’t think he’d get an offer from us. He’s got multiple OV’s already scheduled & had been considered a Baylor lean

Thanks for the write up. Why did you think we wouldn't offer him?

He’s supposed to be announcing his commitment next month in July, so Idk how much ground we can make up in that short tim
From the chart posted above, seems like he has one official available? Is that correct? I wonder who else might be in the running for the final official?

I want to explore the Zo angle for a second. He has Texas ties, could he be playing a role in this offer? Seems odd that the kid would be tagging him when he just got on the job.

From the chart posted above, seems like he has one official available? Is that correct? I wonder who else might be in the running for the final official?
LSU

Advertisement

Because most of his offers came back in Spring, except for Baylor & LSU who offered him in May.

It was a just a matter of timing, it seemed like we waited a bit, for what exactly idk.

Hate to say it Rattler; but here comes @Confidence1000

I'm gonna have to hit you with a Fast Forward on this one, dawg. And if you don't know, well that's the newest new, ultra underground, urban Filipino street culture response to when somebody TRIES to hit that PAUSE, but the Pause isn't right. Don't worry if you hadn't heard about it yet, but it's popping off all over Southeast Asia and especially with the down blasian homies in Cambodia.

Now IF @RattlerCane305 had typed "jeans" instead of "genes" then you could have legit, no cap, tagged in @Confidence1000 to hit all the buttons on the **** remote control on that one! Stop, Pause, Freeze Frame, Recall, the Home button.... he might have even decided to go old school and Be Kind, Rewind on it like his 1999 Blockbuster Video membership card was about to get revoked!

But as it stands, the man typed GENES. Nothing to see here. So I'm gonna have to call Fast Forward on this on, my G. Fast Forward that on 4x speed, now that I think of it.

Advertisement
I'm gonna have to hit you with a Fast Forward on this one, dawg. And if you don't know, well that's the newest new, ultra underground, urban Filipino street culture response to when somebody TRIES to hit that PAUSE, but the Pause isn't right. Don't worry if you hadn't heard about it yet, but it's popping off all over Southeast Asia and especially with the down blasian homies in Cambodia.

Now IF @RattlerCane305 had typed "jeans" instead of "genes" then you could have legit, no cap, tagged in @Confidence1000 to hit all the buttons on the **** remote control on that one! Stop, Pause, Freeze Frame, Recall, the Home button.... he might have even decided to go old school and Be Kind, Rewind on it like his 1999 Blockbuster Video membership card was about to get revoked!

But as it stands, the man typed GENES. Nothing to see here. So I'm gonna have to call Fast Forward on this on, my G. Fast Forward that on 4x speed, now that I think of it.
Exactly. What he said

Advertisement
**** right fam. If I woulda typed jeans, forget pause. Press power, unplug it, and donate it to Goodwill...
spit take GIF by Ella Mai

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back