Jaylin Alderman LB from Louisville

Celebrate Dj Khaled GIF

Advertisement
Seems like part of the worry is that one of the young guys might be on the way out but I think him as a replacement for Smith makes more sense

Guess we will see. Big fan of what this staff has done with LBs almost overnight
If they though Smith was ready to be a regular contributor or challenge to start they wouldn't have brought in Alderman. I've always been kind of sentimental to "potential" and bummed about losing guys but at a certain point when guys have been here 2, 3 years and haven't really done a **** thing, in the portal era, it's time to move on.

Advertisement
How many times do y’all need to hear it? For better or worse, the staff is pushing all in this year. They’re not gonna miss out by not being experienced at a certain spot. Not to be dramatic, but developing young talent doesn’t matter if they don’t win this year. It’s over. So if the young kids are ready and beat this dude out, great. If not, he’s ready. But this is the not ******* around year.

How many times do y’all need to hear it? For better or worse, the staff is pushing all in this year. They’re not gonna miss out by not being experienced at a certain spot. Not to be dramatic, but developing young talent doesn’t matter if they don’t win this year. It’s over. So if the young kids are ready and beat this dude out, great. If not, he’s ready. But this is the not ******* around year.
IDK man. There's a legion of blowhards here that want to die on anthills

Advertisement
Again, what’s the confusion here? This a potential all conference LBer that can push everybody in the LBer room.

This board has forgotten what it takes to win.

100%.

I am a fan of Wes but until he learns the playbook and doesn’t look lost every snap, you got to keep upgrading.

Kiko is coming off injury, Wes doesn’t know the plays, the rest as as green as it gets. Being this kid in to compete with Wes and provide maturity in the room. Very nice pickup if it happens

I’ve been given **** all off-season/spring for suggesting that. It makes sense for both parties. New beginnings.
I know there was a lot of speculation of the Washington’s so who knows

Always liked Chases potential but I agree

Advertisement
Again, what’s the confusion here? This a potential all conference LBer that can push everybody in the LBer room.

This board has forgotten what it takes to win.
I guarantee you some of them are the same ones complaining that they haven't been aggressive enough in the portal.

Our special teams should be **** good this year too

I guarantee you some of them are the same ones complaining that they haven't been aggressive enough in the portal.
**** I’m happy our lbs looked like the hes was on skates in the bowl game . We got completely dominated up front at dl and lb . We need those dt now to commit next with the cb . Brown is a bonus

Advertisement
**** I’m happy our lbs looked like the hes was on skates in the bowl game . We got completely dominated up front at dl and lb . We need those dt now to commit next with the cb . Brown is a bonus
Nah Brown would be big. But yea we clearly need solid DTs.

Nah Brown would be big. But yea we clearly need solid DTs.
I agree he’s a stud too , in a perfect world we need to get another left tackle too because we come up trotting on the field with his nephew starting or playing lots of plays it was sll for nothing. That kid is dog ****

Yep. Keep upgrading. Fight about why we needed to upgrade later.

It should be not ******* around year every year at Miami….

Advertisement
Back