Jaylin Alderman LB from Louisville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

And use your brain guys..

If the staff wants another LB…then there’s probably a reason for that.

Either they seem him as a starter, or they don’t 100% trust the room, and that’s fine. Upgrade everywhere, even if our sophomores beat him out and he ends up depth. Then the depth got better, it’s a win win.

Advertisement
Pu
Given how we’ve seen Nicholson (with help from Charlie Strong) has done to the position group, if he wants to trade schollys, he’s earned that right.

I do wonder what this means for either Smith or Washington, both of whom I loved coming out of high school. Smith finally seems to be getting back to his former self. The program has invested in his rehab for a long time. And Bobby is a freak of nature athletically who I will feel like we failed if he portals out. Or maybe Pulliam is the one affected? Crazy times!!!
Pulliam> Washington

We need to go all in this year! Take this kid next to kiko. Let young studs (PAUSE) rotate in for snaps. Would love pulliam to take that next step. Absolutely love his game

Advertisement
It's a good pick up. Full time starter on a pretty good team who was one of their most consistent defensive players. Even though their defense wasn't all that good. But we need solid veterans. And if a Popo or Hayes or Pruitt can beat him out or split time then great.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

And use your brain guys..

If the staff wants another LB…then there’s probably a reason for that.

Either they seem him as a starter, or they don’t 100% trust the room, and that’s fine. Upgrade everywhere, even if our sophomores beat him out and he ends up depth. Then the depth got better, it’s a win win.
I don't agree with that assertion but we have Martinez and Ward so defense matters less.

Advertisement
Very good possibly.
Seems like part of the worry is that one of the young guys might be on the way out but I think him as a replacement for Smith makes more sense

Guess we will see. Big fan of what this staff has done with LBs almost overnight

Advertisement
Back