Jayden Gibson

Two months ago I’d said no chance, recently it seems his interest in Miami has increased. Not sure what’s going on at UF , most felt it was only a matter of time he committed there. So yeah, there’s a chance. He’s just one of those recruits I don’t pay attention to.
Two months ago I’d said no chance, recently it seems his interest in Miami has increased. Not sure what’s going on at UF , most felt it was only a matter of time he committed there. So yeah, there’s a chance. He’s just one of those recruits I don’t pay attention to.
We are still working to flip
Bond if we don’t get Gibson

Advertisement

Same. I thought he was an FSU/LSU battle. But figured we were at best 4th regardless.

I'd take Gibson in a heart beat. I like him more than Horton. I am long past the days of, "lets not take xyz this year because that position is stacked next year". Nah, we aint there yet. We will cross that bridge when we get there. Take what we can NOW.

I agree with most though, the longer this drags out the better for us.

I'd take Gibson in a heart beat. I like him more than Horton. I am long past the days of, "lets not take xyz this year because that position is stacked next year". Nah, we aint there yet. We will cross that bridge when we get there. Take what we can NOW.

I like Gibson I only wouldn’t a want wr for the fact that we need depth at de and ol I want only 2 wr but quality matters hope he comes a cane

People only need to look at this year's DE class. South Florida is STACKED yet we have zero commits. Not saying we won't land two(Stewart + Kelly hopefully) .

Advertisement
That seems like a copout. We are nearly 20 point underdogs. Based on that, the likely outcome is a blowout loss. Is he saying we have to over perform compared to expectations, or just not lose by 50? If we lose Alabama and then win the coastal is that good enough?
He said something like go deep into the game with Bama. So basically lose but hang with them enough to keep it respectful instead of embarrassing.

Advertisement
I like Gibson I only wouldn’t a want wr for the fact that we need depth at de and ol I want only 2 wr but quality matters hope he comes a cane

I’m with you. Nobody wants more quality bodies and banging the table for 6 DL and 4 OL more than me. They get paid big money to make it work, they need to do that.

I keep telling you folks he’s staying in state which only really leaves two options. The staff at West Orange is familiar with Rhett Lashlee because of the recruitment of Woody Barrett who at the time went to Auburn. Jayden really likes our staff and enjoys Miami. Trying to throw you nuggets but at the time everyone was on the Georgia BS bandwagon.
We’ve been in a good spot since April
FB_IMG_1612392793333.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Correct, I assumed that was a general assumption in recruiting at this point for every class IF we **** the bed during the season, we likely do not get a lot of top kids. IF we have a great season, recruiting is likely better. It is not some big secret.
Not some big secret? Sheesh, thanks for bursting my bubble lol

Advertisement
Back