Jawaan Taylor commits to Miami

Hopefully this will get the safety to reconsider and recommit to Miami, too....Probably not, but you never know....

Advertisement
I am far from an expert at projecting O lineman, but if he had commitable offers from ohio state, fsu and clemson then I will gladly welcome him to the U.

This is a surprising pick up. Seems like based off observation this kid lost a lot of bad weight from last year which is impressive. I will say one thing, we have to get back to recruiting solid olinemen, questionable pick up to be real but I'm down with any kid who commits to the U. Curious to see how this kid will do with the lost weight.

FSU, Clemson, and Ohio State seem to disagree with him being a "questionable" pick up

Not committable offers, do not always jump to conclusion that someone has been offered due to what they tell the media.

Advertisement
Kehoe, always finding Gems..... I'd never question his ability to recruit and find players.... havent really had a bust with him...watch Florida come offering...lol

I referee in Brevard County and have done several Cocoa games. I stood next to him last year as we were walking captains out to the field. This kid may be the largest person I have ever stood next to, JUST ENORMOUS!!! I was working the line that game so I got to watch him play LT. I am no OL expert, but I do not see him as a tackle at the next level. He is a mauler and seems very aggressive. Once he gets his hands on you it is over. I see him as a dominate OG and would really like to hold on to this commit.

I am very surprised he didn't pick UF, but if he can sway Gardner back to Miami I would be thrilled.

Advertisement
Not familiar with him at all. Highlights are a little underwhelming, but only 16/17. Could develop.

We will see what he is made of on Sept 11th when Cocoa Plays IMG academy since IMG has a wicked dline. I like his dedication to transforming himself as a senior but cocoa doesn't play any times with beef up front so the IMG Game will be a great test for him against top tier D1 talent.

Go Canes

Welcome to the U big boy. We need Olinemen. He himself gave his measurements with before and after pictures so I trust the kids words. Cocoa plays a physical brand of football so he'll be a tough kid. Plus we get a sense of his dedication by his transformation.

Advertisement
We will see what he is made of on Sept 11th when Cocoa Plays IMG academy since IMG has a wicked dline. I like his dedication to transforming himself as a senior but cocoa doesn't play any times with beef up front so the IMG Game will be a great test for him against top tier D1 talent.

Go Canes

Something tells me you'll be providing highlights. I look forward to them.

K
This is a surprising pick up. Seems like based off observation this kid lost a lot of bad weight from last year which is impressive. I will say one thing, we have to get back to recruiting solid olinemen, questionable pick up to be real but I'm down with any kid who commits to the U. Curious to see how this kid will do with the lost weight.

FSU, Clemson, and Ohio State seem to disagree with him being a "questionable" pick up

Not committable offers, do not always jump to conclusion that someone has been offered due to what they tell the media.

Well we're all glad you are here with the knowledge of whose offers are or are not commitable

Advertisement
K

Well we're all glad you are here with the knowledge of whose offers are or are not commitable

Without trying to start an argument on here, how does one know or find out what is and isn't a committable offer? Is there some data base or do you need inside information from the coaching staff? I've never understood where this type info comes from so any enlightenment would be appreciated.

Go Canes

Something tells me you'll be providing highlights. I look forward to them.

From Friday nights game Cocoa vs Titusville 2015 (guess which Olinemen is Taylor, LMAO)
[video=youtube;hymSAlK8WrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hymSAlK8WrQ[/video]

Guard prospect.

Were going to have a huge ol. This kid seems to fit into what Keble has been bringing in.

Cocoa is a real good program and play big time talent. This Is likely a Hurlie brown find

If we could add Reese out of Ft. Pierce Central, we'd have 2 really good OL from in-state...It's between Miami and FSU, but I think he's leaning towards FSU...

Guard prospect.

Were going to have a huge ol. This kid seems to fit into what Keble has been bringing in.

Cocoa is a real good program and play big time talent. This Is likely a Hurlie brown find

Advertisement
Back