Jawaan Taylor commits to Miami

Advertisement
This is a surprising pick up. Seems like based off observation this kid lost a lot of bad weight from last year which is impressive. I will say one thing, we have to get back to recruiting solid olinemen, questionable pick up to be real but I'm down with any kid who commits to the U. Curious to see how this kid will do with the lost weight.

This is a surprising pick up. Seems like based off observation this kid lost a lot of bad weight from last year which is impressive. I will say one thing, we have to get back to recruiting solid olinemen, questionable pick up to be real but I'm down with any kid who commits to the U. Curious to see how this kid will do with the lost weight.

FSU, Clemson, and Ohio State seem to disagree with him being a "questionable" pick up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to the U young man.

[HUDL]athlete/1672865/highlights/250245389[/HUDL]

Last edited:
We now have to wonder what this means for Miami possibly landing commitments from either 2016 OT Stewart Reese or 2016 OT Marcus Tatum.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Looks raw in his junior highlights but there are a few series where he flashes and you can see the potential. And his physical transformation is impressive. Plays tackle in most highlights because the ends can't get around him. But he's a guard all the way in college. Lots of work here. Still like the take. Could be quite good in a few years.

Advertisement
This guy was a physical mismatch against his opponent 99% of the time but he didn't physically dominate his match up nearly as often.

Whatever we need about 2 more OLmen for this class so I guess this is a start

Last edited:
Kid must have a work ethic

Exactly. Kid's got the measurables. He's shown the work ethic and dedication to transform himself physically. Seems like a kid worth picking up and working with. Apparently OSU, FSU, and Clemson all felt the same way.

This guy was a physical mismatch against his opponent 99% of the time but he didn't physically dominate his match up nearly as often.

Whatever we need about 2 more OLmen for this class so I guess this is a start

We brought in 6 last year and are not losing anyone after this year not really. 1 in this class is fine

Advertisement
Back