Jauan Williams in home visit

brock

All-American
247 says Miami is going on an in home visit with him and we are one of 3 other schools fighting to get his last official visit

Last edited:
Advertisement
247 says Miami is going on an in home visit with him and we are one of 3 other schools to get his last official visit

Just so I understand, he is saying that Miami is among 3 candidates for his last official visit? In other words, he has not yet decided whether or not he will visit Miami?

247 says Miami is going on an in home visit with him and we are one of 3 other schools to get his last official visit

Just so I understand, he is saying that Miami is among 3 candidates for his last official visit? In other words, he has not yet decided whether or not he will visit Miami?

Yeah we are fighting for the last spot. My bad let me fix that

Advertisement
How many times was this kid held back? Doesn't look 18 to me.

12018553-large.jpg

Besides this guy and the JC kid, are we actively recruiting any other OL?

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those who have been following recruiting for a time now...Has there ever been a bad in home visit?

Advertisement
For those who have been following recruiting for a time now...Has there ever been a bad in home visit?

Probably means nothing but I thought is was a bit weird with CJ McWilliams not throwing up the U in his pictures with the coaches. I can respect him not doing it if he didn't want to peeve the coaches of the school he is committed to though. But I feel like 99% percent of the time they go well.

Because you have actually been through the process, is there anything a coach did that actually bothered you or your family or son?? Not looking for names or anything. Just curious, even if it was just something little.

When Eddie Orgeron was here there were reports of families of recruits complaining that their liquor cabinets were a little less full after he left their house.

Advertisement
Back