Jauan Williams in home visit

Dorito and the recluse, that's who you send when you want high priority recruits closed on no doubt.

Advertisement
If the coaches like the kid and have the time why not. No one can complain they were ignored them or the coaches didn't try.
Hey you never know

For those who have been following recruiting for a time now...Has there ever been a bad in home visit?

Rasheem Green & John Houston both eliminated Miami after a NO'D visit. They were going to USC anyway but lol

For those who have been following recruiting for a time now...Has there ever been a bad in home visit?

Apparently Tim Irvin's. Someone posted that there was some argument...

Go on...

IIRC, dont know if it was still only rumors, but Tim and his dad argued with No D and Paul Williams on their scheme

And that kids is how you loose a commit quick, fast and in a hurry.

Advertisement

Go on...

IIRC, dont know if it was still only rumors, but Tim and his dad argued with No D and Paul Williams on their scheme

How did their choice work out for them? Just saying. Don't choose a coach, choose a school. I believe the guy they committed to now resides in South Carolina...

Go on...

How did their choice work out for them? Just saying. Don't choose a coach, choose a school. I believe the guy they committed to now resides in South Carolina...
??
did you hear he is not happy at Auburn or something ? Havent heard anything like that

??
did you hear he is not happy at Auburn or something ? Havent heard anything like that

He committed to Texas and a week later flipped to Auburn because they hired T-Rob. T-Rob left for USCe, so I hope he loves it there for reasons outside of his recruiter.

Advertisement
Hope coach lands him. Off topic, but I hate those funeral home drapes in the background! My wife wanted to redo the dining rooms with those, but I ixnayed that with the quickness. Miami chic or it stays the same.

Advertisement
Back