Jason Whitlocks prediction on next UM coach

Advertisement
Would be the absolute homerun we're all looking for but highly unlikely it happens. Dude would absolutely kill it down here if he could figure out how to field a competent defense with all of the studs in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.

Match made in heaven. Never been a more perfect philosophical fit for this program and its recruiting base than Chip.

Whitlock was right about Folden being a fraud. Hopefully he's right on this.

Advertisement
Our BOT is apparently freaked out by Butch's non-involvement with the UNC violations, so I wonder how they'd feel about a guy who just recently got tagged by the NCAA with an 18-month show-cause penalty.

Advertisement
Why would Kelly be a good hire? I see him turning out the same way everyone says Richt would. Had a ton of talent but no NC. Always lost the big game.

If Chip Kelly is fired or whatever, he's going to Tennessee to reunite Mariota. They just fired Whisenhunt(thank god) so it's just waiting for him at this point.

He would absolutely lay waste to all of CFB down here, and give zero ***** about anyone's feelings or what the douchebags in the media have to say about it. He fits the Miami mold perfectly. It would be absolutely glorious.

I just can't see a snowball's chance in **** of it actually coming to fruition. But hey, what the heck, it's nice to dream.

Advertisement
There is no way if Chip Kelly comes back to college he doesn't go to Southern Cal. No **** way. Having said that, if he was a realistic option, ****, I would want him over Butch, and my list would be:
1a) Chip 1b)Butch 1c) Hue Jackson.

Either of those 3 coaches will win a national championship here, or at the very least make the playoffs. Guarantee it.

Match made in heaven. Never been a more perfect philosophical fit for this program and its recruiting base than Chip.

He's not going to bring that Oregon, 3 DL in a Frog stance, D with him is he?

Advertisement

I disagree. He will waste all our fantastic defensive talent down here -- even worse than Al. As big splash goes, sure it is. But actually getting another NC? I doubt it. Besides, dude is use to Nike doing his recruiting. Plus, BOT is nervous about Butch who got a Clearance letter form ncaa, now they should hire a dude with a real live you cheated Show Cause Letter.

We KNOW that Butch and SO Fl talent go together like grits and eggs. We are only assuming Chip does.

How many coaches can do 46-7 with primarily 2nd and 3rd tier CA athletes.
3 straight Pac 10 titles when Harbaugh was in the same Conference with an NFL QB

Put that man in Coral Gables with SFL players and he would stomp nutz on the entire ACC

In my eyes the only thing he could bring is a known name and some kids. I honestly think Herman could provide the same thing except for the name. Wouldn't mind it but would not be to excited about it.

How many coaches can do 46-7 with primarily 2nd and 3rd tier CA athletes.
3 straight Pac 10 titles when Harbaugh was in the same Conference with an NFL QB

Put that man in Coral Gables with SFL players and he would stomp nutz on the entire ACC

I have too agree in whole with this...he would score 60 **** near every game. And he has no shame in putting up the points.

Advertisement
Back