Jason Taylor joining staff in off-field role

Advertisement
On social media

FSU fans : You guys have a washed HOF who’s never coached on the college level.
UF fans: That’s a terrible hire. Jason Taylor never won a championship while playing in the nfl and he’s never coached college football. Miami must think a gold jacket means he can’t turn others into HOF. What a joke.

Off social media
FSU fans: ****! We are long way from being relevant. SMH.
UF fans: At least we still have Alabama and UGA to claim SEC football is where big boys play.

😂😂😂

Canes fans on social media, off social media and at public gatherings:

**** UF and FSU.

Jayden Wayne and David Hicks need to go ahead and really take a good look at what Miami is offering. Sheesh. Cyrus Moss looked like J. Taylor coming out of HS and now he’s working with him??? Come on son.
At this point I be more surprised if Jayden Wayne doesn't sign with the U. All big time pass rushers D-lineman need to take notice with all these moves

Advertisement
Please that ship has sailed. We got lawyers for days.

What happened to the inquiry with King’s NIL deal? Ruiz basically told the NCAA to bring it.

The same stuff Bama does we’ll be doing too. You can’t play scared while these other schools get a competitive advantage by dancing right on the line.
the real question (or at least my question) is what does an off field role mean when it comes to helping out certain positions? I understand off field would help with breaking down film and game planning but can they work with players on technique etc?

Somebody refresh my memory here, who is the last I profile/high-performing recruit we’ve had from St. Thomas acquiaintance.

My brain doesn’t seem to be working this morning, because the name that keeps popping up in my head is Dorsett.

There had to have been somebody else after him that was pretty good, no?
The last one off the top of my head is Philip Dorsett. I'm sure we've had others since then, but that's the last one I remember.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quite frankly, budget aside, a lot of these guys would not have worked with Manny Diaz, because they’re on the same level or higher. Manny is exactly where he needs to be as a DC. If Cristobal were to ever get fired or resign… he’d be a head coach somewhere else. Not a coordinator.
I laugh in my head about picturing manny diaz looking at these hires and punching the wall

Advertisement
LeftAnchoredIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif

Well someone could film him doing it but that is likely one reason 98% of practice is closed to the public and reporters.
Who would do that? I can guarantee that if anyone is filming/recording practices, it's going to be someone associated with the team. And i wouldn't doubt that Mario has a policy regarding recordings during practice. Like @supersaiyanshel says, he's learned from Saban. Mario isn't an idiot.

Advertisement
Back