Jason Munoz

Advertisement
This is actually good new if the NCAA let him out for the Coaching change. That means that they can't say ***** about Martell transferring due to the same reason.

Another frustrating situation with a local recruit. Mutual parting? I hope that isn’t the case. A local DT, who doesn’t hold too many offers, shouldn’t be thinking about other schools like Cuse when they sign a LOI with Miami. I hope Díaz is pushing him out, which that in itself is weird.

Advertisement
Another frustrating situation with a local recruit. Mutual parting? I hope that isn’t the case. A local DT, who doesn’t hold too many offers, shouldn’t be thinking about other schools like Cuse. I hope Díaz is pushing him out, which that in itself is weird.
Why do you hope that isn’t the case? Dmoney said it’s a mutual parting

Advertisement
That’s balls by Diaz to drop him like that...

We need to win now as I don’t want to ruin the STA connection

This was a guy Simpson wanted. Speaks volumes to his "recruiting". Also his "evaluation". Interesting that they part ways now. Hopefully, it means we get JHH.

Advertisement
So many on here didn’t like this offer and we were worried about numbers, well the Cuban don fixed that by dropping one of his own lolol

Advertisement
Does nobody feel bad for the kid if he was dropped? I like getting the best talent but I’m not for pushing out a kid who is already signed! What’s the story?
Nope, not at all.

He landed on his feet at another P5 ACC school with good academics & good coaches in Dino Babers & his DL coach Vinson Reynolds.

It's not like he has to go to a FCS school or something, he wanted to leave for whatever reason, so we let him go. We didn't ***** him or do bad by him in any way.

This was a guy Simpson wanted. Speaks volumes to his "recruiting". Also his "evaluation". Interesting that they part ways now. Hopefully, it means we get JHH.

Doesn’t speak to anything. Prior to injury his was a better. We prob expected to him bounce back better but he never really did. Also we got into the JHH bag. Y’all love to overthink chit

Advertisement
Back