Jason Munoz

Advertisement
Advertisement
6FD589D1-1D7B-49B5-A4AE-BDF39255AD74.gif

Advertisement
Kid has a DE body with DT quickness. How do we go and drop a kid from STA after he signed? He clearly did not like 10 DT's on the roster is my guess.

I assume that's why he was dropped. We've been unbelievably successful in the Transfer Portal - maybe Diaz saw the opportunity to pick up another much better player via transfer and dropped a questionable take.

I thought once you sign it’s over.
As long as you haven’t enrolled in classes you can be let out and switch schools, that was the USC guy’s issue he already started school so he has to sit out

Advertisement
Dropped for someone better?

We all hope that, but I wouldn't buy it.

Would be curious to know the behind the scenes.

One thing is for sure, Manny needs to be the one to finally get us back in the mix for big time DTs, not these hope to develop guys down the road and grad transfer quick fixes. Oh, and no, I have not forgotten that Nesta was very highly regarded...I just haven't seen him do **** at the college level yet.

UM

Advertisement
Any concern others will try this now? No idea if anyone in particular but it can’t be a good precedent

We all hope that, but I wouldn't buy it.

Would be curious to know the behind the scenes.

One thing is for sure, Manny needs to be the one to finally get us back in the mix for big time DTs, not these hope to develop guys down the road and grad transfer quick fixes. Oh, and no, I have not forgotten that Nesta was very highly regarded...I just haven't seen him do **** at the college level yet.

UM

has to be bc JHH is coming and were actively recruiting other DTs (UCLA transfer, Boykin)

Advertisement
Back