Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hear the same **** every year...."in a good spot" sounds like bull$hit! I been following recruiting for years.....it's better to just wait til you hear it from the horses mouth....

Of course the recruit has the final say but now your gonna go at Cribby for this? Dude has always been spot on. Doesnt sugar coat and BS.

Something changed something happened im sure we'll hear about it

Advertisement
We hear the same **** every year...."in a good spot" sounds like bull$hit! I been following recruiting for years.....it's better to just wait til you hear it from the horses mouth....

So me saying months ago “ we were in a good spot with LT” was bs? Then predicting him to Um weeks before national guys is bs?
When everyone had him UF.

Almost two years of being right on everything UM is bs?

Literally all the experts had Marshall to Um, the only difference is I didn’t charge.

Cool

Advertisement
No need to get too down (with this commitment) or too high (when the smoke was strong)...save it for NSD when it really counts (actually when they enroll).

Advertisement
Unfortunately the dyck suckers on this forum will continue to absolve Rumph of any responsibility whatsoever. It's beyond shameful how much they suck his ****. He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Banda & Stroud. Smh
I don't think Rumph even recruits much anymore, this really isn't on Rumph or any of the staff. Staff got played and used.

So me saying months ago “ we were in a good spot with LT” was bs? Then predicting him to Um weeks before national guys is bs?
When everyone had him UF.

Almost two years of being right on everything UM is bs?

Literally all the experts had Marshall to Um, the only difference is I didn’t charge.

Cool

it aint on you. you didnt make the decision. you just relayed what you knew which was clearly what every pay site heard as well. we just got trolled

It’s not over with by a long
I'll hold my L with no problem on this one.

All I had heard for the last month was that he was committing to Miami & just about everyone else did too.

He had been high on UF early in the process then Bama came on strong & then Miami. Without a 100% doubt his coach has been in his ear & his folks ear about going to UF, I already explained it in the other Jason Marshall thread but Manasco has been an anti-Miami guy from the jump, we were able to still get Taylor & Smith but he sank his hooks in this recruitment.

I don't think Miami will stop recruiting him, but if the season is cancelled it'll be very difficult to flip him.

At the end of the day UF can sell recent success with getting their CB's drafted in the 1st round & aside from Artie Burns (which was 4 years ago & a whole different staff) we can't.

Hopefully we push for Markevious Brown & just keep trekking. Disappointed but not the end of the world.

Elite CB recruiting unfortunately still evades us.
I hope palmetto goes back to being palmetto so we don’t have to deal with or hear about this coach anymore.

Advertisement
Gotta believe his coach had ALOT to do with this..hope this doesn’t effect JW and LT going forward.

Guess his coach got his payday afterall...and you can bet he was the one that ruined the moment the other day but if he changed his mind this quick he wasn’t staying anyways,

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back