Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall never would have signed here even if his "moment" wasn't ruined last week. Bama and UF would have been in his ear up until NSD and he would have flipped, regardless. His bytch *** coach would have still been steering him to the $EC even if last week went as planned.

For some reason posters think if he'd commited to Miami that it meant Bama wouldn't work behind the scenes to flip him. Why they believe that is beyond me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marshall never would have signed here even if his "moment" wasn't ruined last week. Bama and UF would have been in his ear up until NSD and he would have flipped, regardless. His bytch *** coach would have still been steering him to the $EC even if last week went as planned.

Crystal ball gate happening doesn’t affect this. That’s all I’ll say on that.

Advertisement
Everyone on Rivals and 247 predicted him to Miami. He told Miami he was coming. You can thank his coach for manipulating the situation.

Lol and this is why I don't watch highlights until they commit. I'll never know what we're missing out on until he proves it in college.

True that. And we don’t play UF until like 2024 or something so it’s not like this will hurt us in a game.

the thing is we need to start putting corners and just generally DBs in the NFL. Artie Burns and Michael Jackson aren’t cutting it. Sucks to say but UF and FSU have a line of names they can point to in the last decade, and we can’t counter that right now.

Advertisement
Our CB recruiting definitely continues to be a joke

Unfortunately the dyck suckers on this forum will continue to absolve Rumph of any responsibility whatsoever. It's beyond shameful how much they suck his ****. He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Banda & Stroud. Smh

Advertisement
1597010718481.gif

Reactions: ben
I want Marshall, for sure. I think

Its the team he originally wanted. The glamor of Miami and the momentum died down and he stuck with his gut.

Yall hate on his coach for telling him to wait, but i don't. Imagine coaching a kid who has been all UF for a year. His teammates go to miami and he's starting to second guess. You tell him to hold off and think about it to ensure 100% he's made up his mind. I mean, thats just being a good mentor. I don't blame Jason for not making a rash decision and holding off.

If he thinks Florida will develop him and that's where his heart is, then good luck to the young man.

We dont know thats what he originally wanted thats just speculation. The decision lies within his family unless he allows his coach to be part of that and have a say.

If not then he doesnt need to be part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back