Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely got a bag dropped off, I don’t care how much this board says his family isn’t like that lol. And I’m sure coach got broken off something nice too

It is what it is. We got two 5 star SEC bag players in Williams and Taylor, that’s 2 more than we usually get honestly. I’m still happy as a mfer
His coach steered him away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol, maybe after his moment was "ruined" last week, this is the curve ball the kid needed to throw now in order to "shut down the internet" later with the flip to us.
Yeah, I know...HIGHLY unlikely/wishful thinking on my part. But, it would be a troll for the ages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's funny is... Y'all said that if he committed to us, Mike Rumph shouldn't get any credit because he hasn't been "that involved" in his recruitment... Now y'all want to blame Rumph because WE ALL got played???? Wow
He's not involved with Hardly any recruiting. Dude struggling to win a recruiting battle Virginia Tech for a Pahokee kid.

We need to just wait on the kids to announce....I don't think we weren't in it all....now I do think Brown is the one we will have to go after hard now.....I think Auburn is going to push which could leave us out to dry....

Advertisement
He used the media to get paid. Say he’s going to UM & have UF panic & back the Brinks truck up to his house.

Stop... dont start that...

He picked ufag for some other reason
His coach wanted him anywhere but Miami. $ec. A kid silently commits to Miami and instead of being happy for him, you tell him to “think it over”. In reality, he was manipulated to commit to Florida.

Mike rumph ladies and gentlemen. Mike Rumph. Can’t blame the kid for not wanting to be coached by that guy when UF puts out first round Dbs every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back