Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He clearly got swayed by the momentum we’ve had and it clouded his true feelings.

His not committing last weekend was a sign he was unsure, regardless of whatever anyone thinks the actual cause was.

His coach is up to some shi for sure, surprised we have the ones we do have considering how obvious his preferences are.

Again the staff on Twitter bumping their chest and not closing. I know you won't get everyone but the way our coaches run to Twitter talking **** is corny when you don't close. But but Cooney posted 5 tickets, Manny sent a bat signal.
To be fair... We all speculated what that meant. All those tweets could very well be for someone else. But uuhh yeah even I don't necessarily believe what I just typed lol

Holy ****, here comes BeastMode with his classic “hahhahahhahaha.” Dude wanted him to go somewhere else so bad.

welp I was right that he wasn’t coming here. Thought it was BaMa though. Still surprised but boy they trolled Miami cause multiple “insiders” plus national pundits said Miami.

yikes Rumph! Would have been nice to land Marshall but it was always an uphill battle. Need to lock in Brown and keep moving forward

Advertisement
Dline is the most important position on the field on defense. We got that from that school and a super explosive receiver from palmetto. We are going to be alright folks

100%. Marshall would have been great, obviously. But 3 months ago it looked like we were gonna go at best 1/5 at Palmetto. I’ll take 3 of em and IMO give me the elite tackle over every **** one of em.

It’s all good , almost two years of getting literally everything right. Ahead of pay sites.

This is the trolls moment.

Let them eat.
Who do you think could be our targetted 4 now? I'd say Brown, Smith, Sapp, and QB or yulkieth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
angry triple h GIF by WWE

He definitely got a bag dropped off, I don’t care how much this board says his family isn’t like that lol. And I’m sure coach got broken off something nice too

It is what it is. We got two 5 star SEC bag players in Williams and Taylor, that’s 2 more than we usually get honestly. I’m still happy as a mfer

Advertisement
welp I was right that he wasn’t coming here. Thought it was BaMa though. Still surprised but boy they trolled Miami cause multiple “insiders” plus national pundits said Miami.

yikes Rumph! Would have been nice to land Marshall but it was always an uphill battle. Need to lock in Brown and keep moving forward

Funny how you go right for Rumph.... when youve heard multiple times that multiple guys have been recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back