Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
People it was right in front of your eyes the Gator threads in his twitter account the whole time

Attachments

• 1597009899542.png
    1597009899542.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 502
Advertisement
To be hones, it does suck, but I'll take strong DLinemen over skills position plays all day every day. We got LT, I am still jumping up and down for that one.
Can't expect to get them all after a 7 and 6 year. We're building and it's certainly looking good and there are plenty of other strong prospects out there.

Here come the “Rumph sucks” posts even though for months it’s been said the lead recruiters for Marshall were Banda & DVD. We missed, it seems. Coaches were super confident, ****, Manny was sure enough to tweet a gif. Someone got in the kid’s head, changed his mind. That same person was always going to try to block him to Miami, it would appear.

Advertisement
Stop with the $$ ****, Marshall's fam isn't a bag type this was already said. Faulty information + Ivins is a ***** = meltdown. Now all they have to do is flip collins and they have 3/5.

If that is true, then the fam and Marshall should not be influenced by Manasco. Pinning this on 247 is weak. You commit to a school because of a recruiting site is something I can't buy.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back