Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he the main return guy or does he split reps there? I would have though B Smith would be the one returning punts and kicks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marshall is going to be Marshall. Kid is growing and has his particular style of play. Like @JeddTheFisch said McNeil would be the closest comparison...

Advertisement
No, 33 overall. Just missed. I edited my post. Was certain he did but went top of round 2 according to google machine

Had a real nice career after that. Should have made more than just 1 Pro Bowl but he never got the love he should have from the talking heads. I think he lead the league in picks in 97 with 9 and didn’t get a Pro Bowl nod or make any of the All Pro teams.

Advertisement
😂😂😂 They hurt
ADAD3886-4668-40BF-8CFC-B06E8353A721.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Agreed. Patrick Peterson (formerly Johnson) was the best CB prospect I've ever seen, I'd slightly rank Pat ahead of Derek Stingley.

I like the Rolle comparison, if we had to compare him to a former Hurricane
Patrick Johnson? Is that the guy from Pámpano Beach Ely around 2008? The last I heard I think he was committing to LSU. Whatever happened to him? I take it he became successful.

Lol no chance that was the kid they were talking about
Yes it was him.
How does anyone know who they were talking about?
Everyone checked the offer list at the time they were talking about it...and golden and D'Ono made some comments about him.

Check the offer list

Screenshot_20200805-222553_Chrome.jpg

And when you watch this kid's film while simultaneously listening to No'Ds incoherent rambling...****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back