Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dorito at his finest. That video is actually hilarious. Wasn’t funny at the time though lol
I tried to watch it again and felt my blood pressure spike. It’s actually a miracle I didn’t have an aneurysm or stroke during those years.

I tried to watch it again and felt my blood pressure spike. It’s actually a miracle I didn’t have an aneurysm or stroke during those years.
Your post made me laugh. Hahaha dude, I’ve watched that video like 59 times, it’s actually hilarious. It’s a room full of morons who have no idea what they are doing. Dorito takes the cake though.

Colby Reeder

I don't which is worst. The player itself or the offer list.

Geez. I graduated from Newark High(Orien and Kwami Harris) and Salesianum was our biggest rival. Tho we only lost 1 game from freshman to senior year.
On a side note, the UM DB coach Williams was from Delaware. He had a twin brother Pat, that I served in Iraq with. Threw me for a loop cuz I didn’t know he had a twin.

Patrick Johnson? Is that the guy from Pámpano Beach Ely around 2008? The last I heard I think he was committing to LSU. Whatever happened to him? I take it he became successful.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    157.4 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement
Geez. I graduated from Newark High(Orien and Kwami Harris) and Salesianum was our biggest rival. Tho we only lost 1 game from freshman to senior year.
On a side note, the UM DB coach Williams was from Delaware. He had a twin brother Pat, that I served in Iraq with. Threw me for a loop cuz I didn’t know he had a twin.
This kid is a Dorito special

Advertisement
Was waiting for Hurlie to say “why can’t we have both? Athletic AND instincts at safety?”.

Sometimes smart people can let ego make them stupid. I wonder if Dorito was egotistical, stupid or both.
Dorito literally thought (and probably still thinks) he’s the smartest guy in the room. Coaches like that are delusional. That video is is actually hilarious. They turn off the tape, the lights come on then the suspenseful music comes on while they discuss if this player is a take or not. The blind leading the blind

Advertisement
Advertisement
Technically 4 of them did, 3 other people sided with Hurlie although Dorito and Coley were the loudest in favor of offering
Majority of the coaches in that video, have no jobs. Coley was fired from UGA, Hurlie Brown is currently unemployed, Dorito was fired from Houston. The list goes on and on lolllll

Your post made me laugh. Hahaha dude, I’ve watched that video like 59 times, it’s actually hilarious. It’s a room full of morons who have no idea what they are doing. Dorito takes the cake though.
Shannon was a miserable prick. Richt was checked out and protecting his son. Golden was such a smug, smarmy ***. And he could have been successful if he dropped that act. There were games where I was hoping a player would choke and drag him by that goddamned tie.

Hoping Manny can turn this offseason championship into a successful fall. It’s been a rough 18 years. Onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back