Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon was a miserable prick. Richt was checked out and protecting his son. Golden was such a smug, smarmy ***. And he could have been successful if he dropped that act. There were games where I was hoping a player would choke and drag him by that goddamned tie.

Hoping Manny can turn this offseason championship into a successful fall. It’s been a rough 18 years. Onwards and upwards.

Golden would have been good if he didn’t possess almost every single characteristic of a ****** coach.

Advertisement
Shannon was a miserable prick. Richt was checked out and protecting his son. Golden was such a smug, smarmy ***. And he could have been successful if he dropped that act. There were games where I was hoping a player would choke and drag him by that goddamned tie.

Hoping Manny can turn this offseason championship into a successful fall. It’s been a rough 18 years. Onwards and upwards.
I’m not going to put Richt in the same category as Golden and Shannon. Richt led us to our first double digit win season in a long time and our first coastal title. But ALL three have that same stupid look on their faces ALL the time.

I’m dumbfounded to be the first to point out the obvious comparison to Samson Doyo.

Leonard Taylor spends his weekend afternoons returning loose carts at multiple Publix locations to the designated cart return areas. He always says that a cluttered shopping plaza is a cluttered mind and that **** don't fly in his city.

Who is this Jason Marshall kid? Any good? A definite take?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes it was him.

Everyone checked the offer list at the time they were talking about it...and golden and D'Ono made some comments about him.

Check the offer list

View attachment 125935

And when you watch this kid's film while simultaneously listening to No'Ds incoherent rambling...****
Now there’s a who’s who of colonial athletic powers we’re talking about, ******* Dorito smh..thank god that smug prick is out of football..

Advertisement
Golden would have been good if he didn’t possess almost every single characteristic of a ****** coach.
We really do make some off the wall hires.. Mark Richt is really the only Head Coach we hired who actually earned the job and had a good resume. I guess you could say Shannon deserved it but he was apart of a coaching staff that took a great program and ran it into the ground and then was hired to be Head Coach, so idk lol. There are guys like Chuck Pagano, Rex Ryan, Mario Cristobal, Butch Davis and I'm sure a few others who were well qualified and we're interested and we wouldn't give them the time of day.

Last edited:
Marshall is great, but can he play safety?

**Narrator: .....and Coach D’Onofrio would eventually reel in his prized recruit, albeit in unexpected circumstances. D’Onofrio would later join forces with this star prospect to lead the YMCA young adult men’s Kendall division team (Mon/Wed/Fri nights league) to 3 straight division titles. Their dominant defenses terrorized the competition, while shattering the record for most “Best Effort“ trophies in YMCA history.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Technically 4 of them did, 3 other people sided with Hurlie although Dorito and Coley were the loudest in favor of offering. At the end of the video someone says 5 offer 4 no offer

Coley just looks like he agrees to agree. He’s good and grabbing bags and having people tell him who they want

They don't even have him at the table.....this like Jon snow not invited when the king came to winterfell to eat.

That's the funniest part about this ****. They're evaluating a safety and the DB's coach isn't at the table sitting behind the DC, and you're listening to the opinion of an offensive yes-man recruiter instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back