Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am eager to hear his announcement, and I think him next to Al Blades is going to be a sick CB combo. And If we add Brown as wellšŸ¤©šŸ¤©.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on Crib, Patrick was an elite athlete running a 4.31 at 6ā€™1 200 pds and could knock you head off.
I donā€™t think Marshall is an elite athlete like Patrick. I see more Jimmy Smith, Antrell Rolle, Jalen Ramsey. I think Marshall runs a high 4.4
Patrick Peterson is the best I have ever seen at the the position tbh.. which Is why I am interested in how he compares to Tyson Campbell and Surtain Jr who as we all know were two 5 star corners that we missed on..

Pate Peteā€™s donā€™t just fall of treeā€™s. I hope Cribby right about that like he is about a lot of his other predictions lol I see a lot more jimmy smith/Dre Kirkpatrick. More fluid than both tho

Come on Crib, Patrick was an elite athlete running a 4.31 at 6ā€™1 200 pds and could knock you head off.
I donā€™t think Marshall is an elite athlete like Patrick. I see more Jimmy Smith, Antrell Rolle, Jalen Ramsey. I think Marshall runs a high 4.4
I don't think Patrick was running 4.3s coming out of highschool. And if he was it wasn't on the lasers

Advertisement
Agreed. Patrick Peterson (formerly Johnson) was the best CB prospect I've ever seen, I'd slightly rank Pat ahead of Derek Stingley.

I like the Rolle comparison, if we had to compare him to a former Hurricane

Advertisement
Agreed. Patrick Peterson (formerly Johnson) was the best CB prospect I've ever seen, I'd slightly rank him ahead of Derek Stingley.
That recruitment was one of the wildest we had ever seen... The board got trolled by Big Conch or whatever his name was saying PP was going to sign with us and that he knew him... it was a precursor to the Dan Sileo master troll which has been the best troll job of all-time.. But yeah we all wanted Patrick Johnson ( PP) bad ... dude was DOMINANT in college and a beast in the NFL too.

Patrick Peterson
Thats who I thought also. Just not as polished. PP was training with a cousin or someone and he was polished as **** when his junior film dropped. But watching Marshall film was still impressive. He seems more fluid than a Surtain just a hair under PP to me. His film has him making impact plays on offense, defense, special teams. Last player film I thought look like that was Dalvin Cook. Kid is retruning kicks, blocking fgs, Picks, etc. Legit af

Hopefully get to see him ball this year in person and not just see his "highlights"

Advertisement
Thats who I thought also. Just not as polished. PP was training with a cousin or someone and he was polished as **** when his junior film dropped. But watching Marshall film was still impressive. He seems more fluid than a Surtain just a hair under PP to me. His film has him making impact plays on offense, defense, special teams. Last player film I thought look like that was Dalvin Cook. Kid is retruning kicks, blocking fgs, Picks, etc. Legit af

Hopefully get to see him ball this year in person and not just see his "highlights"
LOL imagine having a guy like this with Leonard Taylor and and our Des and another randomizes 4 star DB that Rumph has collected.. plusOUR SAFETIES and OUR STRIKERS... Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back