Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I need to watch more of his film to see that one Pete comp. I can see it for sure from the physicality stand point though so I get it. I like his upside better than Campbell and ps2
Film, I’ve only allowed myself to watch once (lol), shows more plays on the ball than those two for sure. He has some crazy tips to himself, dives, etc.

Those guys had crazy ceilings and thus were ranked accordingly, but is it fair to say that JM has more productivity to date? I don’t recall their stats in high school, but Marshall is productive and plays both ways at times, right? I’ve appreciated Manny and Co with their emphasis on production.

Hoping I’m able to watch his highlights on repeat soon, though.

Marshall reminds me of Pat Surtain Jr. Big guy who is dangerous with the ball in his hands.

I didn’t see him at the camp circuit, which is disappointing since those 1-on-1s and verified times mean more for CBs than other positions.

I did see him live against Belen. He didn’t get tested (Belen rarely passes) but he did return a punt for 6.

Advertisement
Film, I’ve only allowed myself to watch once (lol), shows more plays on the ball than those two for sure. He has some crazy tips to himself, dives, etc.

Those guys had crazy ceilings and thus were ranked accordingly, but is it fair to say that JM has more productivity to date? I’ve appreciated Manny and Co with their emphasis on production.

That’s what I like About him better. Production and pedigree

Advertisement

Those guys had crazy ceilings and thus were ranked accordingly, but is it fair to say that JM has more productivity to date? I don’t recall their stats in high school, but Marshall is productive and plays both ways at times, right? I’ve appreciated Manny and Co with their emphasis on production.

I'm superstitious AF with this stuff, haven't let myself watch any of Marshall's highlights yet. Waiting for that official commitment to pop first. Hoping to delve into LT highlights tomorrow afternoon.

Campbell reminds me of Pat Surtain Jr. Big guy who is dangerous with the ball in his hands.

I didn’t see him at the camp circuit, which is disappointing since those 1-on-1s and verified times mean more for CBs than other positions.

I did see him live against Belen. He didn’t get tested (Belen rarely passes) but he did return a punt for 6.
Very similar body types

Can anyone see Blades entering the draft after this season?
It’d be a bad decision, but we’ve seen many of those over the years. Draftscout.com - far from an authority this far out from the Draft - has Blades ranked the 22nd best CB in the 2022 class. To leave a year early, his ranking would be lower. Of course, a great season can change things, but as of now it’d be unwise.

Advertisement
hfZr8vQ.gif

Just went back and watched surtain, that’s a really good comparison. Size , weight , style of play etc.
Surtain is a baller. I also had Popeye's yesterday. I dedicate that sandwich to you............ hater.

Advertisement
Come on Crib, Patrick was an elite athlete running a 4.31 at 6’1 200 pds and could knock you head off.
I don’t think Marshall is an elite athlete like Patrick. I see more Jimmy Smith, Antrell Rolle, Jalen Ramsey. I think Marshall runs a high 4.4
nah Patrick Peterson was (is) soft for his size nowhere near the physicality of Antrel Rolle and Jalen Ramsey.

Jason Marshall is a fine young man and will be an absolute joy to watch play college football for the next several years regardless of where he does it. I feel like he'll be a rock of granite to any community he decides to bless. This gentleman will be responsible for tremendous community enhancements by virtue of his character, work ethic, and diligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back