Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Crib, Patrick was an elite athlete running a 4.31 at 6’1 200 pds and could knock you head off.
I don’t think Marshall is an elite athlete like Patrick. I see more Jimmy Smith, Antrell Rolle, Jalen Ramsey. I think Marshall runs a high 4.4

I’m talking kids size and frame. What else can you compare? He’s a really good athlete , not quite as good as PP but body wise and frame it’s very close.He’s also very physical like PP.

Advertisement
Come on Crib, Patrick was an elite athlete running a 4.31 at 6’1 200 pds and could knock you head off.
I don’t think Marshall is an elite athlete like Patrick. I see more Jimmy Smith, Antrell Rolle, Jalen Ramsey. I think Marshall runs a high 4.4
Did you just imply that Trell wasn't an Elite athlete??......Jesus H Christ...

That recruitment was one of the wildest we had ever seen... The board got trolled by Big Conch or whatever his name was saying PP was going to sign with us and that he knew him... it was a precursor to the Dan Sileo master troll which has been the best troll job of all-time.. But yeah we all wanted Patrick Johnson ( PP) bad ... dude was DOMINANT in college and a beast in the NFL too.
By far Pat Johnson was the one that hurt the most when he de-committed. Another legendary CB prospect was Demetrice Morley that ended up going to Tennessee. He's another one that got away.

Advertisement
Did you just imply that Trell wasn't an Elite athlete??......Jesus H Christ...
I don't think he meant that because I think we can all agree that all those dudes are elite. But I think he meant that Peterson was in a class by himself elite with every area as "elite" size, speed, hips, talent, vert, instincts, ect... while some of these other guys are overall elite but good to very good in different areas..

Advertisement
I don't think he meant that because I think we can all agree that all those dudes are elite. But I think he meant that Peterson was in a class by himself elite with every area as "elite" size, speed, hips, talent, vert, instincts, ect... while some of these other guys are overall elite but good to very good in different areas..
Thank you. I just literally said that. Lol

Attachments

• F59B65F9-EB93-4963-8062-5F3C04C5FF6D.jpeg
    F59B65F9-EB93-4963-8062-5F3C04C5FF6D.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Has he not camped?

Why no testing #'s?

By far Pat Johnson was the one that hurt the most when he de-committed. Another legendary CB prospect was Demetrice Morley that ended up going to Tennessee. He's another one that got away.
Crazy thing is while we were caught up with PP. We should of been going just as hard with Janoris Jenkins. Even guys like Jacory was like we need to get on him, he was a dog.

Advertisement
1. whats a mornay sauce?

2. i like the pat pete comp, because they look oddly similar from a playing style and even movement wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back