Jarvis Brownlee SR HL

Advertisement
He's definitely grabby. But I wouldn't call him fake tough after seeing him live. He is very physical and borderline reckless in run support.
hes not afraid to hit or of confrontation so hes not a fake tough but im not blown away either. in couch's tape i see a potentional All ACC kid, this tape is nothing that says WOW to me. if he comes here, i will support him but i dont see anything crazy. i could be wrong.

LOl @ fake tough. He's a fiesty cb that we dont have enough of. He's a kid that isnt even close physically but still is not afraid of laying a hat in there. Want him too stick as i think he's a guy that pushes for pt rather early.
Put it like this i want a kid like this in every db class. Either you get these types or get beat by teams that do..considering fFSU and UF would gladly take him

He's definitely grabby. But I wouldn't call him fake tough after seeing him live. He is very physical and borderline reckless in run support.

They aren't mutually exclusive traits. Gaynor is physical too. So was Cortland Finnegan and so is Quenton Nelson or Vontaze Burfict. But a cheap shot is a cheap shot. I prefer players who are physical and imposing within the confines of their assignment like 26 or Ray Lewis. You don't need to go out of your way to make personal confrontations: there's plenty of opportunity within the rules and flow of the game. Respect the game and your opponent.

LOl @ fake tough. He's a fiesty cb that we dont have enough of. He's a kid that isnt even close physically but still is not afraid of laying a hat in there. Want him too stick as i think he's a guy that pushes for pt rather early.
Put it like this i want a kid like this in every db class. Either you get these types or get beat by teams that do..considering fFSU and UF would gladly take him

I've yet to see a clip of him actually hitting someone legit though like Bandy was doing against VT. If you have then send it my way.

Advertisement
hes not afraid to hit or of confrontation so hes not a fake tough but im not blown away either. in couch's tape i see a potentional All ACC kid, this tape is nothing that says WOW to me. if he comes here, i will support him but i dont see anything crazy. i could be wrong.

Speed is the issue with Brownlee. But with that said, I don’t see him beat often in games or 7on7. He won nationals with SFE and was one of their best players.

One thing I’ll say about him is that he looks way bigger in person. Really long arms and strong body.

Speed is the issue with Brownlee. But with that said, I don’t see him beat often in games or 7on7. He won nationals with SFE and was one of their best players.

One thing I’ll say about him is that he looks way bigger in person. Really long arms and strong body.
look we added alot of db's in '18 so we just need to stack chips. i like couch and smith, if this kid can give us good reps, then welcome aboard.
his speed just seems and issue.

I think he could be a Malek Young level player. Thats nothing to pass on... in year 1... in year 3 I was hoping for the likes of Akeem Dent, although as a redshirt guy I like Brownlee, especially if he's one of those kids with the extremely hard work ethic that pushes the elite talent kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back